The letter and The B-Training

The 9th Greatest Kingdom received a news about how the 10th,kingdom of Elkia is progressing lately so they demanded to hand all the resources that they have so they wouldn't invade. Anna the Queen, discussed the situation with the General, Sian, who has now have the highest rank in her army, and Sian replied.......

                  Sian: Sure,let them invade

                 Queen: WHY!!? we only have 300+ soldiers who can fight against around 500+ enemy                                        soldiers. Have you gone insane!?

                 Sian: Maybe.....

                           (hehehe this is a perfect opportunity to have my personal army)-thoughts\

                 The kingdom of Elkia returned the with the reply "INVADE if you can"

                 After that Sian requested her Majesty to hand pick soldiers and have them stand by at my front yard tomorrow for training. Because Sian himself will give the soldiers training for the upcoming invasion NEXT WEEK. The Queen hand picked soldiers for the upcoming invasion or more like war.

                                                                                           -Day 1-

                 All the soldiers hand picked by the queen have gathered in line behind the house.

                Soldier 1: hey,I heard the soldier who opposed him right in this spot died. (whisper)

                Soldier 2: Well I just hope he doesn't make us do hard labor for his needs in training like                                          the higher ups in the kingdom. (whisper)

                Sian: Attention!!!

               In the training, Sian just made the army jog in 4 rows in circles. Running, Push ups, Pull ups, crawling and many more basic training. That made the soldiers confused and somewhat relieved.

                Soldier 1: He's not as bad as the humors say, huh.....

                Soldier 2: I know this is basic training that even when I was a kid can do this,but.....

                Soldier 3: but, Why are we getting tired from all this!!!!

              Sian: Looks like the military drills is starting to affect their body. 

              Sian: To those rows who can keep on the military drills will be rewarded!!!!

                                                                           -From 1 pm-5 pm-

             After all the military drills, none gave up because they think that if a row will be rewarded, the other rows will be punished and did their best till all the drills will be finished.

               Sian: Here's your reward!!!

               Sian introduced them the sweet called Ice cream. That the chefs made from Sian's instructions while the soldiers go train. The soldiers lined up and were surprised at first on how delicious it was and enjoyed it until the line was gone. They pop up a tent handed by Sian and rest for the night. Some Sleep, some Guard, they take turns.

               After 3 days of the same training, each soldiers were handed out with different uniforms.