Thus made our 10th kingdom 9th

Scout: Your Majesty!!!!.....Bad News, half of our army we sent to the gates been wiped out by a great sorcery.

                    King: What?!!! any survivors?

                   Scout: there are but can't get a move on, if they move an inch to their position, they                                          will be a goner.

                                                                                          -Gate-

                   Queen's-Survivor: To think that we can wiped out their forces with the help of the                                                                      general's forces.

                   Q's-survivor: Why were we sent to the front lines if we can just kill them off with the                                                       general's army, My Queen?

                   Anna(Queen): I...uhm.. I didn't think that the soldiers I sent to our new general can be                                                    of use. (scared tone/shock)

                   From the Information of the Queen's scout, all the soldiers were just trained in a normal way and can't possibly handle an army of strength with 9th kingdom. The reason to the queen's advance was to make the general realize that to fight strength with strength.

                   -After an hour, the 9th kingdom made camp in the forest to think the next attack-

                                                                                      -10 pm-

               Sian(general) requested the queen to take the 9th greatest kingdom with any attack from his military and no kingdom soldiers will stop to his plan. Anna the Queen of 10th kingdom, gave in and gave Sian the position to command this war. After the negotiation, Sian ordered 1 squad to attack.......

                   The assassination squad was sent to the enemy camp. Sian ordered them to kill all superiors except the King, to make him sign the peace treaty and hand the title 9th kingdom.          

  -So far so good, the King returned to their kingdom with the remaining soldiers in his hand-

                   The general sends one assassination member to deliver a message to the Queen.

                  Queen: What!!! the war ended! and even made the 9th King signed a peace treaty.

                  And in the middle of the night the Queen announced the news to her citizens.

                  Elkia Elder: Looks like I can live enough to see the kingdom take a step.                               

                                                         -----Thus made the 10th kingdom 9th-------