Halt

The night after the day of the plan. Sian was smilingly walking around at the base. He still couldn't believe for someone who just reached adulthood back in his world can make something big. Well, it wasn't that surprising to him. After all, he was once part of an organization which gathered extraordinary people which are unbelievably strong individually-all-around-aspects. He opened a pocket from his left chest and draws out a pack of cigarette. He lit one of the cigarette for him to enjoy, and breath out a long smoke.....

                           "General! General" someone is calling him from afar. It was a captain, a captain from the Assaults. As soon as the captain arrived, Sian calmly asked him "What the matter?". 

Assaults: What are you thinking walking around the base without a single soldier at your side?

                              The captain asked him worriedly. Although despite his status and title, he's still young and  just recently turned 18 couple of months ago back in his world after the graduation.

(sfx: huff-huff)

                               The captain of the assaults was huffing intensely, and is now trying to stabilize his breathing. "Sorry-sorry" Sian apologized. (huff-huff) 

"Wait...."

                               Sian noticed that the captain was breathing out white carbon dioxide.

"Look's like you've noticed" Assaults_

Assaults: It's that time already...... (serious eyes)

                                Despite of the cold night, the captain was sweating. It wasn't because he ran from the base to Sian, but, it was because he's extremely worried. 

"It's COLD SEASON" Assaults_

Sian: Cold season?

Assaults: It is a phenomenon when many days gets too cold and white dry rains drop...

"Snow?" Sian thought.

   "Shoot an orange flare" Sian gave an order.

"Let's meet up with the others at the Main tent!" Sian_

                                They both ran to their main tent were they met up with the rest of the captains and tons of tent representatives. Tents for the soldiers are classified as: Doubles, these tents are only for 2 people; Dome-tents, these tents can take soldiers around 30-50 soldiers; Long-tents, these tents can take soldiers to 100. At the wall of their tents, either left or right, bunk beds are found. It is made of metal so it can be dismantle when they plan to left for a campaign, and at the opposite side of their bed are their personal weaponry line up at the side. When under attack, they are to be alarm and assemble as a group. Then the representative can have authority as of a captain to their group. Their discipline is harder than steel, their main bed frame is metal, and their tents can hold on for many days of rains, but their current living can't be just as hard as metal when in snow, they'll froze and break. 

(sfx: huff-huff)

"Haaaaaaaaa......."

                                 Sian sat on the chair with the soldiers. They all basically-hurriedly ran to their main tent, a customized dome tent. "Catch your breaths, we'll be having a second meeting of today" Sian said. When all of them already stabilized their breaths, Sian continued the meeting.

"The plan of going to the 5th greatest kingdom will be halt"

Sian said. 

Captain of the beast kin: Is this about the season?