End

Sian_"I see"

                       "Apprehend them!"

                      He raised hid hands and yelled pointing towards the people from the church. The elf leader told the general about the magic. {EMOTION}- it is a magic which  can take the will of other people's feelings and emotion. Used in a whole scale attack like today or an army assault where dozens of noble elves cast the spell surrounding an army. Only royal elves with high affinity of it's emotion can cast it or dispel  it. There is only a few noble elves in Elkia, there is no doubt this is an attack from another kingdom. 

                    It turns out, the soldier who new the spell is also a noble. The reason some elves admired him was of his background and leadership characteristics. He is that someone who is very noble that he would die for his comrades when time's in need. Despite his appearance, good-looking, and good moral, he is not someone an enemy should piss off. His tender smile can turn into devilish smile when the time is right.

 Due to surprise, the people from the priests were captured easily. 

   Sian_"Can elves be bishops or priests? Is it normal here?"

Elf_"No sir, you can slap their faces hard, their spell will be off then."

               The three were forced to kneel to avoid then running away and handcuffed in front of the general. The general approach them slowly-calmly, they were covered in sweats seeing dozens of soldiers  surrounding them and having no way out.

  Elves_" SH!T! How did they knew our plan?"
               "When?"
              "Did someone leaked the plan? No..."
              "Somebody was found out?...."
               "I should make a signal for the others to retreat.....but how?!"

                 The captured elves kept thinking hard while the general of the rose army was approaching them. The general arrived in the spot...

Sian_" I can't believe you knew they were not from around here....soldier"

    Elf_"They don't have a human's divinity from the church sir"
             "It was a mistake on thei.......r"  (THUUDDD)

           The general kicked the one in front hard, and kicked again, and again. That the other two greet their teeth and stopped thinking a way out. (Thud,thud) He kept kicking.

Sian_"This doesn't feel like me kicking someone wearing a respectable costume"

           "But"

"Do you know what I hate the most other than betrayal?"

 "It is when someone is trespassing my territory and making a mess everywhere!"

             The soldiers covered the general from the crowd. 

  The general pointed his hand gun from his waist, pointing it at the head of the suffering elf.

            (SFX: Bang!)

              Gunshot, it filled the surrounding area. It was louder and more powerful than the other handguns that his soldiers has.

              He looked at the dead body and then the eyes of the other two. The two's eyes were full of hatred. They believe they hadn't done anything for the other guy to be treated and killed like this. 

 Sian_"Get rid of the body, imprison the other two for the time being"

            He calmly said it and turned around, left the spot.

    "We dirty our hands and the world stays clean"

           He talked to the other soldiers around the kingdom through the radio. 

{This is the general< over >}

        {Capture all the people that identified their selves from the church}

{If they struggle, SHOOT}

{As long as you leave one behind, o'v'e'r}

           [West here, copy]

[East, roger]

         [South here, copy......over]

______________Dark_____________________________

                 10% ^up of civilian deaths and hundred of injured. The fire was put out from the firefighters. The firefighter who lost their was was able to get through safety with some civilians and helped the escape and leading of the people who was following the queen from their emotions. The citizens who was inflicted by the spell {EMOTION} was freed when few noble elves helped for the noble elf soldier. Only 5 days left for the winter fall. The night's temperature fell to 20 degrees Celsius and will fall even more as time goes by in the dark. 

                In the citizens eyes, it was all over but the reconstruction of their homes is a greater priority than their lives. Without a warm place to keep themselves, it is basically suicide. Half of the food supplies was burned and a little was stolen. Their supply of food and water won't last themselves even for a week.

         {Helicopter to Base}

              "Sir, we've got some bad rookies at the base while we were away"

         "They have shown no sign of respect at the start of their way here"

     Sian_"Then how did they got in the army with their personalities?"
              "Did they gone through the academy?"

        "No, Sir"

                "Like I've said, they're rookies."
               "They got here through their effort,power, and skills"

Sian_"R they young (arrogant)?"

                 "Yes..>>."

           "Do you want me to get them out of here?"

Sian_"No, it would be a waste to let them hone their skills to the other side"
           "I'll take care of them"