Sun is up

(sfx: clank)

          clank.....clank-clank-clank-clank-clank

           The eerie sounds of a soldier making his comrades wake up by clashing the pan from the kitchen and a ladle. Everyone getting ready for their everyday routine, wearing their skinny-stretchable sweatshirt, wearing their combat pants, and some are washing their face.

[At the General's house]

Sian: SIIIIIGGGHHHHH!

           Early in the morning, 5:30, Sian let out a disturbing sigh for a soldier. 

Sian: Those pans really reached this far. I feel bad for the soldiers. Even though this is an invincible barrier, sounds still got in. This is not really entirely invincible, after all, there is a lot of ways to kill someone  using sound. 

         : Wait!.....does that mean radiation can get pass?!!!
         : ah...I'm pretty sure Marie (something) does not live around here. So there 0% possibility of people here using radiation weaponry.

          "Because I slept late last night, I'm still quite sleepy-Si~gh""And the bed in my house is really comfortable than in any other's" he said and gotten ready for instructing the soldiers.
"The ones in the Lionsvelt kingdom are fancy and looks comfortable but the texture.....(feeling the difference)....the softness, and the over all comfort are pretty much like like 20/100 compared to mine"

 He got outside from his house, all captains lined up. Captain of the Assaults, Mortars, War beast, Medics, Launchers, Grenaders, Mortars, Assassins,Gunners, and Snipers awaiting from his orders.

        {Soldiers from a nearby tent}

  Soldier 1: WOah! Look....all captains gathered from a single place> (whisper)

Soldier 2: I heard in rumors in class that person there (point's out Sian) titled "Silent Demon" or "The Uncrowned King"(whisper)

Soldier 3: Yes! I heard it too...
                  : A single order from him is not even doubted,if he want's that person dead, that person won't see tomorrow's sunrise.

Soldier 4: He does not argue such petty things, if there is something he want's , he'll take actions himself. Even this kingdom is not a threat to him.

Soldier 5: Enough with the rumors, look!, the Captain of the Snipers is there! (whisper)

Soldier 6: We are all not in the Snipers right?

Soldier 3: No, I heard the captain secretly watch out live shooting training. Someone said, he'll take a 2 or 3 soldiers from a fresh out soldier from  the RMA (Rose Military Academy).

Soldier 1: Da~ng.....only 2 or 3 huh? 

Soldier 5: Their rifles are completely different from ours and has all kinds of it, and they receive different location for training.

"With my sharp senses and their openly aired aura, I can see and hear you guys, you know?" Sian

Sian: True, they do training elsewhere but their's are much more complicated than here's .(thought)

"After all soldiers in the Snipers are deployed in every nook and cranny in the Kingdom, in the villages, and even in the Forbidden forest for the elites beside the base." -Sian thoughts

Soldier 1: But I wish after training I'll get to Mortars, after all, I've always been a little better when using explosive and the likes to protect the kingdom from afar....../giddy-giddy/

Soldier 2: I wan't to be in the Launchers, I've always wanted to see burning attractions in the enemy camps and bombing out their base from the inside, although although they're not that different from the assault.