The Refugees

After the meal.....

                           Anna(Queen): Now for the real topic ,General
                           Sian(General): I knew this wouldn't be a sight seeing trip....talk

                          Anna: A wave of monsters is gonna appear in our forest land and a lot of other                                                       species from the forest will be heading to us seeking shelter

    note: (other species- beast kin, dwarfs, elves, even lizard kin, and some more)

                          Sian: So basically.....were taking refugees?
                            Anna: Yes
                         Sian: What about the current 10th Kingdom?
                              Anna: The other species already know their situation: low in                                                                         military, food  and shelter, some of their people even fled here. 
                           Anna: And with your rations.......they can survived here.

                        Sian: I accept the idea of taking refugees but I refuse about handing rations.

.................................................................................................................

                       Sian: The soldiers earned their rations by serving me. Those who aren't, cannot have                                      it.....

 Sian: I don't care if I have to feed people but they will be irresponsible if they knew my power(thoughts)

                       Anna: Ok....I will be responsible about the supplies of food..

                      Sian: So when can the wave of monsters and the refugees arrive.

                     Anna: Some of the other species already arrived yesterday and all today, tomorrow                                     the wave

                    After their discussion, the general receive a report from a group of his soldier that a wave of people are entering the kingdom. As the General who sworn to protect the kingdom had no choice but to offer protection.

                     After the days fighting with mutant monsters, the general round up all the refugees in his base camp where all monsters avoid because the camp is near the forbidden forest. Sian offered them to live as his army or to die of starvation.......After the days of fighting Sian pitied all the people who starved and some died because of lack of food and had no choice but to give an offer.

                Sian: Those who are willing to fight with me can have a guaranteed food and shelter for                                  themselves and their family!!!!!!!
               Sian: Those who stand beside me can guarantee the protection of their lives.

                   The refugees had no choice but to accept.......Yes, all of them accepted.

            After a day of rest in the tents the general provided and the food the general prepared....

                                                    They all recovered