Early sweat break

An Early morning...

All the soldiers have now wore their uniform to train.

(sfx: HaH...Hah....Heah) soldiers

Captains: One...    (Ugh)
                                    Two!     (Ughhh)
                                                      Three!!!   (Hummp)
                                   Again!!!

         All the soldiers are out of their tents and are doing training by basic push ups. Humans, Beast kins, and other species are doing their daily routine as usual in the early morning by breaking a sweat. They are also accompanied by Sian, as the general, it is his duty to organize the troops. 

        By the time the time Alicia, the princess of the war village woke  up, she proceeds to visit her kin on a huge-long tent that was to temporarily made to have the group of beast kin sleeps.

         The noise of the suffering basic push ups routine made the group of beast kin wonder on what's happening outside the close tent. It was not just wonder on their feelings, there were fear, anxiety and worry. 

Beast Man: DO you think their alright?///...I hear pain in my ears
:Me too

          One beast girl decided to check outside of the tent.

Beast man: Wait....do you think this base is under attack??  (scared)

         >.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .<

            The tent became silent. And just a couple seconds of their silent small shadow of the tent appeared.

Beast girl: Guys look there someone on the front...

        The people on front shivered as if death is on their faces. But it....

      It was actually just Alicia....Alicia successfully opened the tent without breaking it.

Alicia: Phew...success, I can finally opened this thing without breaking it.

Beast Kin: P~ Princess!!!

         The kin became really happy that it was actually just Alicia. All the fear and anxiety was lift, some even cried.

Beastkin: Thank god your safe Alicia.....Are we free

Alicia: Of course I'm safe....What do you mean? by free

: I mean were in their prison right///?
: And you've come to save us.

Alicia: Loading....

 Alicia was stuck for a moment. And laugh it all.

      She explained the true situation about how they will be soldiers in this base and promised to give them shelter, food and supplies.

  After their little meeting they all finally checked out on what's happening outside.

           What they witnessed was unbelievable to the eyes. The camp which is the based with full of shelter/tents has been cleared and only less than 5 huge tents were remained, and the huge filled were filled with soldiers seems to be lying down. Not a soldier was seen standing up except from the generals who are shouting giving instruction and the General.

Captains: One!!!     (uGH)- soldiers

                            Two!!!!   (Hummp)

Beast man: Princess, you said that you were confronting the General in this base..So maybe you know what are they all doing...

  The filled of green grass was almost covered by the soldiers which is also satisfying to see.