Departing

(Tears flowed)

          While Sian, the general of the kingdom of Elkia rested in the kingdom of Lionsvelt. Tears flowed after his dream, or near-like nightmare, tragic? from his past. He unbutton his shirt which still lies his tattoo, a crest, member of the Ghost's Journey in his past life.

"It still hurts" Sian said

"But maybe it's just my imagination?" 

(knock-knock)

"General, may I come in?" A gentle voice behind the door

"Come in" Sian replied

"Wait, only my soldiers and Lionsvelt's King uses my title in conversing" Sian's thoughts

"And strangers uses my name in their own conversation" thoughts

"And I don't remember bringing a girl volunteer here" thoughts

"An Enemy?" thoghts

(sfx: Swiss)

Door opened

GOOD MORNING GENERAL!

REPORTING! dinners re~ady

Sian: Sigh!

Beast rep: You thought it was a girl coming here for you, didn't you?

Sian: what? ><

Beast rep: You know, now that your also famous here, you thought someone would come here for special service, didn't you?

Sian: I don't think such thoughts....

Beast rep: Heh-

Sian: Even if I do need those services your talking about, there a lot of girls finding someone like me who looks young, with influence and power.

"Yah, your right, let's go eat dinner." Beast rep said while leading him the way to the dinning hall"

(sfx: immense pressure)

tan-dan-dhan-

          In a long square table, sat powerful figures from the Lionsvelt kingdom on the left side, nobles, representative strategist, representative general, the pet lion, and in the middle, The king and his family. While on the rights side sat the general, the only person whose sitting in their own side.

Sian: Gentlemen, you may seat to the empty chairs.

Beast rep: But general, we don't think we are qualified to sit side by side to royalties.

"Our King isn't one of those who treats his people differently"  said by the rep. general

King: Yes, we don't mind.

_____________________

:Deliver out the breakfast....

Sian: Now I wonder what this kingdom's cuisine. (thoughts)

Beast rep: General, no matter what kind of dish they're handing out, finish it and don't complain (whisper)

Sian: Why is that?

Beast rep: I heard....

(clank)

      They're handing out covered plates contained with the food.

Maid: Excuse my reach :)

Beast rep: Never mind just trust me on this one.

looks......