At the castle

The helicopter landed near beside the kingdom's walls to wait for the others while in the kingdom began to uproar. Without enough information the Kingdom's guards and their best loyal gate keepers can't take single step to the thing.

                     A soldier from the helicopter came out to wait for the rest of the team.
(Look!, somebody came out!)-Gate

                     The gate's guards decided to make the first move by shooting an arrow to it's knees for him to be unable to run, and capture for interrogation.

(sfx: hmmm) [Bow ready to deploy]

{Helicopter inside}

Sian: I wouldn't do that if I were you... (mumble)

Erika: Did you say something?

Sian: No.

(sfx: Thud) released...

                      The moment the guard's arrow was released, the soldier immediately shot him dead before the arrow was in is reach.............AND

(sfx: Stomp)

    THUD!!!

                         The soldier raised his foot a little higher from his knee and caught the arrow directly with it's foot. 

Erika: WHat was that sound?!   (looks)
           : Wait. did your soldier made that huge sound just now?

Sian: Yea...he probably stepped accidentally on a poop of something.

__________GATE_____________

Captain: General! A soldier of mine disobeyed the order and attacked someone outside.

General: The Punishment?

Captain: It was no need, they said the moment he released the bow was the moment he died.

General: Good, We still don't know what are they here for and their motive.

___________________________

(sfx: breathing heavily)

        Huff-Huff-huff-huff-huff-huff-huff-huff-huff

Guard: Look!!! Another unidentified group spotted.

                 (They all reunited)

Captain: Look's like they're all accomplice...
                : This is bad, those wolves looks dangerous.

Guard's and captain's views: Scary Wolf tribes riding some scary looking vicious wolves.

(Huff-uff-huff-hufff-huff)

Reality

         The wolves are cute and they were just exhausted.

              Erika the Princess of Lionsvelt has shown up.

Guard: LOOK!!! The princess has return

           : I think the group of soldiers has been defeated and they demand something in exchange for the princess!!!

Captain: Shut up...already (mad)

                    The Gatekeepers opened the Gate. Welcomed by a lining of soldiers equipped of shining armors, Captains and Generals. Sian introduced himself as the General in the current 9th Greatest kingdom and the side are his soldiers who protected the the princess who was gravely ambushed some time ago.