The Kingdom of Lionsvelt

"We are the 6th Greatest Kingdom, The Kingdom of Lionsvelt, we heard the elves are being oppressed by an unknown force and we are here to help them, so beast and the others.......You may leave"

Sian: Oh hoh, What a surprise, what a surprise. (smile)
        : So you've come to help//?

          In the front of their cavalry there was a girl, she introduced herself, around the age with Sian, the general.

Princess Erika: My name is Erika Lionsvelt, the princess of Lionsvelt.
                             : I've been ordered by my father, the King to bring the tribe of elves in this forest.

Sian: And.......in whose jurisdiction?    (scary tone)

Lionsvelt Soldier: Shut your filthy mouth peasants........

                   Erika: Enough!

Lionsvelt soldier: . .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .

Erika: My father said he's a friend of the famous uncrowned King in Elkia.

           Then after the princess' response Sian gave the a hand signal to the soldiers in his back. And they all take off their civilize clothes and put on their proud logo in a flash.

Lionsvelt soldier: You dare to attempt naked in the eyes of the princess?!!!

                                :Your courting death!!!

               A lionsvelt soldier attempted to raise his sword but the moment he risen his sword was the moment he knew, he f*ck*ed up.

(sfx: Gunshot)

                          BANG!!!

                Sian shot the soldier down which made the soldiers horse ran away and made the remaining force confused and afraid.

Sian: In my jurisdiction eh?

Sian: Calm down, sorry for the late introduction. My name is Sian, the commanding general in the kingdom of Elkia or also known as the uncrowned king.

       :Uncrowned king?, how did I got that title?   (thought)

     The remaining soldiers in the back began to draw their swords.

Erika: What happen to the soldier?   (scared voice)

Sian: This is probably your first time to see someone died.
         : Even though we probably around the same age.
         : Our lives where different...

Sian: You see, I kill anyone or everyone who will be in our way or those who oppose us.
         : And I can kill all of you freely for trespassing....    and hid your bodies in the forest.

Erika: Didn't my father told you about this...... (scared)

Sian: Even if he did, do you seriously think a kingdom will just let another kingdom trespass their territory without friendly relationship?

                While Erika and Sian was still talking the soldiers' captain where trying to attack and where given the soldiers their own part in the plan. But it was already seen by Sian.

Sian: I would do that if I were you...

Erika: Huh?....................Wait no......don't attack!!!

(sfx: uproar)

         AHHHHHHH

Lionsvelt captain: We'll just overwhelm the enemy!!!!, protect the princess!!!<