Finding Recruits

The day after the agreement of authorization, Sian with the captains of each squads have an expedition throughout the Kingdom's town for many specific reasons but mostly to find new recruits that has all the requirements that the Rose HQ needs.

                 The cadets in the Rose Military Academy (RMA) isn't enough to take action so the captains themselves with the general will be choosing anyone who has the requirements.

                 After thorough inspection, there was no recruits that are qualified......

        ---------------------------------On their way home

                One of the captains stumbled into a dark alley that has been covered with a lot of things. The General was curious and decided to search in dark.

               After walking a couple of steps in a dark alley, they saw a fire. There was tons of people, mostly beast kin.

Captain:  General, this is a hidden slum in the Kingdom. Extreme poverty that it actually needs to    be hidden, those beast kin are probably the remaining refugee that didn't accept your previous offer and decided to return to their home but it was probably destroyed by the monsters.    (whisper)

                 The general confronted a girl who is also a from the beast kin because she was surrounded, or more like protected.

                  But......

(sfx: Punch) /////

                    A Beast man punch the General but it was block by a captain with one hand, it was stopped. While the other captains releases out their weapons and pointed it to the beast man.

                General: Beast, do you like jogging....?

               Beastman: Why do you ask?!!!

                General: , because I'll make sure you never jog again....

     The general took out his secondary pistol and shoot it to both of it's legs...
It was too late to have the beast kin realize that they were the Rose Leaders.

A beast girl whispered to the girl who was protected by the beast kin...

B-girl: Princess, they are the Rose Army....
                  I believe we can't afford to offend them....   (whisper)

___________________________________

(sfx: Bang)(multiple shots to the beast man's legs)

     "WAIT"

Alicia: I Alicia, princess of the chief of our war village, ask forgiveness of my people...

 General: Princess?.....WAR VILLAGE!!!   (thoughts)

            General: They could come in handy, kukuku//// (thoughts_)