Camino's Forest Food

"Last night I didn't do anything to them"

"I miss morning training with the soldiers cause two of them didn't wake up early"

"Anyway my plan today is visiting the Kingdom of Lionsvelt"

                  But first, let's go visit the Queen to meet the princess. The Old Man and the Princess rode the chopper with me but before that was awful. After the helicopter's blade was beginning to turn round&round, the old man was confidently crawling to the ride proudly as if it was cool while Erika was shivering while walking.....

Erika: Old Man, don't go crawling over there, it's pathetic, ahaheheh, EEEeekkk (got stubled to a small rock)

                           When they finally got in, they both got relived, but that relieve was only for a short moment. The chopper was in the air, the time Erika looked in the window, the field was gone.Meaning....

Erika: Are we in the SKY!!!? oh my (almost fainted on the ground)

   Erika looked a second time in the window_

Erika: Look a bird, how wonderful

Sian: AHhahahhahah, she lost it.

Captain: Young General, I believed there's no need for you to fly this far in order to get to the kingdom, right?>/

Sian: I'm planing to get my hands on this world so if possibly, I would like to hide a piece of my trump card.

Captain: I see.........

                 We traveled half a day and decided to land and rest near to a town with open fields outside of it. I brought 5 beast man warriors who Alicia recommended, 4 humans and 3 elves in this journey. Each of these soldiers are all experienced in journeys and visiting towns so we won't get swindled. 

             [We camped near a town]

: General, We camped near a town called Camino.

                  Camino, not a famous town but it is a town where people who go adventure stops by. If there are people called adventurer, meaning there must be an adventurers guild in the kingdom like any other Isekai reincarnation. 

              I took 3 of my soldiers with different races so that we can buy foods suitable for each other, and have princess Erika and the old man wait with my soldiers.

_____________________________________________

________________________________________________

___________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

_---------------________________________________________________

[A few minutes later]

Sian: We didn't get any....

Erika: What happened?

Elf: The town was ripped off by bandits not too long ago......

Beastman: Not even a sliced of meat was left.

Sian: Everyone!, eat your rations if your hungry.
         : We'll hunt food in that huge forest to eat. (points out)

Erika: There's no need to.
         : These rations are delicious and there's still so many in your helicopter.

[Rations]
Cola and Sliced Bread

Soldiers: I agree, Sir. We can probably eat this everyday with getting sick over it