Plan

In a designated tent, set up by a group of soldiers under the General, Sian, lies hot shots from around the kingdom: Nobles, The Queen and his old-trusted retainer, and high ranking officers in Elkia's Army under The Queen, Anna. In a rectangular long table sat the general at the side, and in the opposite side was the Queen's. The General's side, sat all The Captains: Captains of the Snipers, Assaults, Gunners, Medics, Grenaders, Launchers, Bazookas, Assassins, War beasts, Mortars. While at the Queens side were all the high noble: Duke, Marquess, Earls, Viscounts, Barons, and some standing high officers at her Highness' back.

                     At the table, snacks were distributed: Cookies, biscuits, and cup cakes are at present in the middle in bundles. At the side-corner of the tent was a vending machine of beverages, and at every corner of the tent was guarded by soldiers, including the entrance.

                     About the light problem, the soldiers zipped off the tent's holes for sunlight to enter. (10:00) in a soldiers watches.

                    A minute later of relaxation from a little trip. A noble rose from it's seat....

: Good morning General, I'm Alexander from last time.....(sm~i~le)

Sian: ? (A-lex-xander?) thought. (dumb world)

Wait!....(thought)

 Finally remembered just now.

Sian: Ah...If it isn't Alexander from the Lionford household.

                    Their sudden introduction left the audiences in thought.

Noble: Hmph, why is duke Alexander lower himself from a general.(thought)

            : He's just a commoner who rose from his position.(thought)

            :We don't need to introduce ourselves for a commoner.(thought)

             : Uncrowned King my ASS! (thought)

Anna: ?
           : Why are they not introducing themselves!!!!?????( mind)
           : UGhhhh.....I'm furious.......

Commanders: Tsk! I've lost many freshmen because this guy rose in power!. (thought)
                          : Fresh soldier are the shining light for a Commander/Trainer.
                           : At least some strong and royal soldiers remained.

Duke: You lower sh*ts don't know power! (thoughts) (smirk)
           : He's not rumored to be uncrowned king for fear.
           : I've sent countless spies, infiltrators, and even bribe one of my servants to join their ranks.

: But none returned! (mild sweating)

Anna: Let's just skip the introduction.....

Sian: To the main point.....

               "We would like to take over another kingdom" Sian said...

           "Presposterous!" A man yelled. Someone from the Queen's side  stood up after hearing his plan, and it was a noble. A baron, despite having a high title, he's currently just in the lower rank of a noble.

Baron: Young man, we are currently steadily climbing for the kingdom.
            : Thanks to your mission, our kingdom are supported by an another kingdom, which is the Lionsvelt. Because of this, we were able to steadily climb faster. 
            : Don't bite more than you can chew, a friendly reminder from an old man.

Commander: This is for the kingdom....(Thought)
                           : If her majesty wish so, our army can take the front lines....