Erika's visit

Sian: So the King's right hand has betrayed the kingdom.....
           : HAhahaha...what an amazing plot.

[looks]

Sian: But why are you the captain of a mercenaries,Captain, where's your soldiers?

Lionsvelt captain: The man, the one beside the princess was one of the soldiers of the right hand of the king and was high in rank than me so he got to handle his squad but the king ordered me to be the princess personal escort and bodyguard in this plan.

Erika: I will go back to the kingdom and discuss this matter to my father, when I get back, I will compensate.......

            Sian: Princess, did you seriously think that I'll let you off in my territory?

             After Sian's sudden question, Erika was on her knees and was shivering. She was in red and looks like about to pee in the field. 

Erika: No way..... (tone of despair)
           : Are they planning to have me hostage for the Kingdom's fall or sell me to a market as sl...slave!!!!?    (thought)

             The captain of the lionsvelt knelt after hearing the Sian's question and asked for forgiveness.......

Captain: Let  the young princess go General!
                : I will do anything for this princess' life....
                : I beg of you!!!

"Ugghhhhh"

Sian: People here really don't think beyond huh?

Captain&Erika: HuH?

Sian: Think about the circumstances for a second...
        : Without horse, you two won't make it to your Kingdom.
        : Without food, you two will most likely die mid-way.

Erika: AH?

Sian: I invite you both to Elkia as guest and deliver both of you to you kingdom tomorrow.

Captain: If you let us live, we accept your invitation.
               : Even if it's a trap, we'll most likely die either way....

_____________________________________

"So pleasure meeting you both"

                        "Us too"

____________________________________

                 The helicopter's engine was turned to take off. The Pilot was the general and inside the chopper was all the supplies of the soldiers and the elves. So that they won't get easily tired in the road. At first, the old man with the princess fainted after the engine was turned on and Erika was on her knees again. The most interesting part is when the helicopter's Rotor blades are turning, all the beast kin tails go pent up as if their gonna pee or something.

                The princess was invited to get a ride to Elkia with the helicopter but she turned it down right away. So the beast and all the beast kin soldiers walked more than half the day while the helicopter landed in the base for about just an hour.

               Sian arrived in the base and also Erika and the elves. The Elves veterans and hunters who have experienced were sent to a special tent in order to teach them while the children were sent to REHS or known as Rose EleHigh School. Some elves around the age of an 17 year old human were sent to the RMA (Rose Military Academy), while the women were hired as assistant in the kitchen and some were cleaners, because elves lack the sense of smell, they were helpful in cleaning.

[Base Tent]

"Ugghhh" "So tired"

Sian: Camp beds really not my thing, I should go back to my house but....Uggghhhh
         : I'll just sleep here, at least my bed is as big as my house bed, rather than using the ones my soldiers used.

Captain: General, shouldn't we inform the Queen about our arrival and also about the princess.

"Nah, I will go there tomorrow, let the soldiers have a rest for today's evening"

_______[Night]_________________________

                 "mmhhhhh"
"For some reason, I can't get sleep this past days"
"The last time I get a good night sleep was when......    (blush)

"Maybe I'll go sleep with him again, I heard he fall asleep in the base tent"

           (sfx: tent zip opening) 

ZZZZZZZZZZZIP

(snugle) (snugle)

Sian: What the........

  Captain Alician of the War Beast has joined the bed_

Sian: Why could my detection detect her, was it because she was half asleep coming here?.....
          : Any way I can't believe she fell asleep right after she got a hold of me... (thoughts)

(thud.........thud...thud.....thud......thud)
(sfx: approaching)

Sian: Oh Sh*t, someones coming and Alicia didn't even close the tent!!!!(thoughts)

           (Sweating rapidly)

"This is bad"

Sian: Ah!, I'll just fall asleep as if nothing happened. (thoughts)

(thud-thud,thud-thud,thud-thud)
(sfx: heart beats)

"Oh looks like someone already got here"(mubling)
" And a beast girl hard to boot" (mubling)
" She's probably one of the elves who he rescued"(mubling)

Sian: A woman?

" Just like hers, I will repay you for saving my life"

         The woman take the right side of Sian which where he was facing in his sleep. The left is Alicia who is a beast kin and the right..........

[Sian opened his eyes]

Sian: Erika!!!?....(thoughts)

______________________________________________

Writer:

      This title of the chapter does not mean about Erika's visit in the Kingdom of Elkia, it was about Erika's visit in the bed with the general.......

  (00)
(LOL