Rising Rose

- General Sian-

                  Wait, now that I think about it, I haven't named my soldiers at all, AHHHHHH
                                   what a pain.....

     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                After the annihilation of the monsters. The Queen requested the general to introduce him and the army that he's commanding to the People of the Kingdom of Elkian and the Noble who are here.

               Sian and his Army marched to the center of the kingdom to introduced himself the Army to the People and Nobles. 

                                      -Arrived, center of the kingdom-

                 People gathered to thanks the soldiers who protected them, there were also the family of the other species to congratulate their representative of the family and the Queen. But first, Sian gave a speech in the center.....

                       "I am Sian Ross, not a commoner, not a noble, but a person who protect"
                                                   !!!"AND THESE ARE MY SOLDIERS"!!!

                                               " WE ARE TO BE CALLED ROSE ARMY"

                               "WE DON'T PROTECT THE WEAK NOR THE STRONG"

                   "JUST THE KINGDOM THAT WE SWORN TO PROTECT INSIDE IT"

                                "WE DON'T PROTECT THE RICH NOR THE POOR"

                                            "THE KING OR THE QUEEN"

                                        "THE INNOCENT OR THE GUILTY"

              "JUST THE PEOPLE THAT WE SWORN TO GIVE OUR LIFE TO"

                                "IN THE NAME OF ELKIA, OUR KINGDOM"

                                     !!! "FOR THE KINGDOM OF ELKIA" !!!

                                      -yaaaaah, Long live the ROSE army 3!!!!-Spectators yelling !!!

                      Sian: Yell it one more time soldiers!!!!

                           Spectators: wait what!?

            -The Rose army began to recite all the sentences of the general without a mistake-

                          Noble: My Queen....his army, Sell it to me....

                         Queen: You can have an army like that in your mansion as guard But I don't think                                                    this army will listen to you......they only listen to the general, I don't even                                                     have the power to control them....

                           Noble2 : So what they said in their speech was true!!!!?

                                     Queen: Yes....they are the rose army, they're different :/'