Attack 2

North-West, North-East, South-West, South East, where the soldiers on check point gathered the civilians and made a line of defense from the unknown beings lurking at every side of the town. The kingdom's army who was in charge of protecting the town made an inner defense line for the civilians in fear of the unknown beings, and in fear of the loud gunshots coming out of every soldier of the Rose army. While the other guards were on top of the gate watching the kingdom on fire.

           (sfx: more gunshots)

                   ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta

                         At the south, the military's academy students were firing the gate hoping it would go down. The in charge principal made an order to surround the kingdom and find a way in. The gate was not opening despite the gatekeepers trying their best and finding a solution to open the gate but to no avail. 

           (sfx: Approaching vehicles)

                        A student notice the smoke coming from the ground of the vehicles.

                       Student: Hey! teacher, what do we call it again, to an iron carriage in class?

                       Teacher: A car, It's called a vehicle. Why do you ask?

                      Student: I think I just witnessed my first vehicle, There! (points out)

           (BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! !BEEP!)

                      At a long distance, the driver noticed something at first glance, and assumed something right away.

                 "Captain, I believe the gates are in lock down"
                 "Requesting permission to crash in"

Captain: Hmm......wait what? :>
                 :Are U planning to get us all killed?!!!

                  "From the looks of it, the gate is gonna break from the constant firing of the students from the academy"

Captain: Tch

               : SIgh, I have put all the soldiers lives in you boy, you better deliver us at the other side alive. Request granted!

                 "Copy that"

                 The captain made  a call to all captains using vehicles.

                 Captain "To all captains in ground, I believe it ts wise to divide our team to every side of the kingdom. And my driver here believe that we should break our way in to the kingdom, the boy here believed that the gates are breaking from the constant firing of the gate"

                                 "I believe him"
                          "So our truck will be crashing in first"

             Other captains: Wait! DOn't be reckless! 
                                             : We brought explosive at the back of our trucks!
                                             : Yea! GO FOR IT! :>
                                              : Wait don't risk the lives on board!
                                             : We will tell the general you died a glorious death :>

                                         "Wait STOP DON'T BE RECKLESS!!!!!"

             The principal heard the trucks honking, he immediately ordered a cease fire to the students at the gates and told the teachers to give way for the coming vehicles.