Unexpected Guest

Sian, the general gave mercy to the pack of beast kin and decided to let them all in the base. The captains with the general almost pulled the triggered for attempting to assault the general in front of them but luckily the general disarmed all their guns in a blink of an eye with the help of the blessings from the Goddess.

General: Good thing I didn't return empty handed. sigh
                           So.....tired. Guess I'll sleep in the camp...

______________________Night______________________

                  The General slept until two of his guards got knocked out......

General: Sigh.....I thought I trained my guards professionally to handle every opponents that                             ruins my sleep
                : Oi....today's been a tough day for me so will you please come back tomorrow.

   His tent been slashed five time simultaneously and there appeared a small dark figure...

With small pointy ears,

                    And a furry tail behind it's back and sharp small claws....

>>>>>>>>"Hmmmm....."

General: If it isn't Alicia, the princess of a War Village

               "Cease your guns"!

           The General ordered a cease to his own walkie talkie radio to every sniper soldiers.....

It turns out all soldiers of the sniper squad has their lasers already pointed to the intruder. 

Alicia: General, Please let my people go.... (almost gonna cry)
           : I'll accompany you at night so please.....let my people go...     (crying)
           :I'm sorry for all the disrespect of my People  

            Alicia of a War Village asked forgiveness with tears on her eyes that isn't suitable for a loli figure of a war princess.

  General: SHit...She's so cute.....(thoughts)

General: During my journey, I gathered information from around the Kingdom's lands. I already heard that a War Villager or a princess of a War Village shouldn't cry or fear in battle. They only cry for if is really necessary. I have many plans of your people and yourself, not in a bad but I don't see it as a good way. I don't have any bad intentions so cheer up OK.....

          The tears of a loli princess of a War Village became mild....

Alicia: Alicia is Thankful to you general....(mild cry)

General: Stop crying...I'll help your people so you guys can walk on the path again, so come here                   and join me for bed

Alicia: K......

               They both cleared out the misunderstanding and became friends......

                          The End...

"Nah just kidding....it's not the end"

General: Holy Sh*t, sleeping with a loli became a success. I never thought acting cool that time could lead me into heaven. Fantasy world really are the best, my last world didn't even have any lolis so Goddess of this world....... I thank you once again