At the Border

(sfx: Helicopter)
                     Tsug.tsug,tsg...tsug....tsug...tsug....tsug...

Captain: General, that is the Kingdom of lionsve........(blurk)

           While the general is driving the helicopter, the captain who was explaining the kingdoms information can't take it anymore of his report.

: Sir, I....can't , take it anymore.

Lionsvelt Captain: Don't be such a pussy cat, look, even the princess got asleep the moment we got on board.

Captain: She probably got to scared and knocked herself out.....

Erika: I didn't knock myself out, I'm just tired.

:Hmph!

Captain: General, Hurk.....were getting close to the Kingdom, Hurk.... We're already near to their border. Hurk....

Sian: I guess I need to train my soldiers to pilot and be soldiers of the sky. (thought)

(sfx: fxxzzzzz) radio-head sets

"Attention" -radio-

Sian: We will stop and take a rest near the border, Got that!

Erika&L-Captain: Got it,

Captain: Roger!

(sfx: breathing heavily)

Huff.....gufff...hufff.....huff..hufff
Thud-thud-thud-thud-

Beast rep: Roger!

Sian: Beast squad, status/?.....

Beast rep: Were still tailing your back down here....

Sian: Good, a soldier should always be on the side of their commander.

____________DOWN THERE___________________________

(huff....hufff....huff)

Beast soldier: I can't believe these wolves were faster than us, this is so embarrassing.... //////

                     [The beast squad almost got left behind]

Beast rep: Bear with it till we arrived at the border!!!!

            :Thanks to the wolves giving us a ride, we could catch up. This is so embarrassing..

              Riding a fellow beast was a sign of love in their kin which they ride each other, marry, and multiply-REPEAT. But some species like horses, wolves ,etc. are exceptions. 

____________________Half an hour has passed___________________________

                      Sian, the general, with his troops, the Lionsvelt citizen, and also the Wolves had camped near the border. Time- around 11:00 AM. 

Sian: The Kingdom's border wall is hu~ge!

Beast rep. : That's to be expected from the 6th greatest kingdom, General.
                     : Not even our kin can get past the border except if we have a plan.

Sian: Now that I think about it, the president in the US was obsessed about building a wall.(thought)

{OLD WORLD}

(YouTube)

Pres: I want to build....like, right now!!!

___________________________________