Hall

Because of the ranking system which was made mysteriously from a dark organization. The Kingdoms of each countries were encouraged by becoming at the top, 1st Greatest Kingdom in History. The current 1st Greatest Kingdom is known to be barbaric but at the same time mysterious, that's what the General heard from the rumors flying around in Elkia.

Eric: I don't mind making peace with one or two Kingdoms but do you have the power to stand besides us//?
       : The rest of the Kingdom are making silent moves to stand above others but you on the other hand wan't to stand besides us even knowing the difference in rank.

Sian: .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .. ..thanks I guess..?

Eric: It's not a compliment.
       : I accept the challenge...

            (Eric walked backed to his throne)

Eric: Come here my daughter, you have just arrived from a dangerous journey.
        : Let's just watch how this fate will change our path...

            Erika Lionsvelt, the daughter of Eric Lionsvelt accepted the offer and sat beside his father

Erika: That traitor of a right hand is not here? We could just easily capture him with our soldiers or kill him with the power of the Rose Army.But.................

{HELICOPTER,INSIDE} 

        2 hours before

Erika: WHat!!!? I must not mention about the traitor of a right hand to my father?!

Sian: With the sudden arrival of the princess, It should be safe to assume that he won't be meeting you. A person that should be dead is more scarier when it came back alive.....

Erika: But I'm sure Father can take care~~~~

Sian: stop right there...also if we join forces of the Lionsvelt Kingdom, I can help you root out the rest of the traitor in your kingdom....Got it/?\

__________Castle Hall______________________-

2 hours later

             While Sian was choosing someone and the rest of the generals and captains of the Lionsvelt KIngdom was also picking some strong looking men, Erika chatted with his father.

Erika: Father, with one of those wolves roaming around from the lower kingdoms, it could raze a 2 or 3 towns before it lost it's motivation and walk away

Eric: I know but we can't just simply rely on animals in an army, they could easily betray the master, on the bright side, they will live and die for their master's life. It's a risk "We" can't take

             The rest of the royal family of Lionsvelt was invited and arrived including the powerful nobles who helps the King and officials who handle financial or the military.

////////////////////////////////

Sian: King and other guests! I have chosen a capable soldier which will fight in my stead.
         : Weapons are banned in this fight! Is that alright to you king?

Eric: I don't mind
        : This is just the first round anyway.

Lionsvelt Captain: Our General has also finished choosing some of the soldiers who will be participating.

Sian: This is not a death match, fighters can forfeit if they think they can't handle it anymore

(At the corner)

Lionsvelt General: Hmph! I have trained all my soldiers to fight even till death for the kingdom, I have faith in winning this already

                 The wolves and beast kin made the crowd and soldiers back to make a huge circle for them to have a round. The beast kin was ordered to guard the spectators to prevent cheating 

Eric: Fighters on the Center!!!

         : Lionsvelt Team gather  on the right!

 L-Team: Yeahhhh....Were gonna tear all of you into pieces!

                       The Lionsvelt Team is full of strong looking men with armors. Compost of 5 men who are veterans and War heroes who fought on recent wars and came back alive.

Eric: Rose Team!........ gather on the left!

     Spectators: Rose team?... sounds so girly, they won't stand a chance in this fight. (whispers)

(Someone hanging on the wall)

Beast rep: I heard that you know (mumble)
                   : Well, I'm not part of the team so I gotta work hard to do my job.

         (sfx: shock)

Spectators: What the~...
                : ARe they Looking Down ON us!?

                    The whole crowd was shock, the nobles, officials and also the royalties. Who knew that the Rose team was composed of only 1 fighter. The fighter was not big or strong looking, not also small or skinny. Just a soldier whose height is at the same with the others, his muscles were not shown because the Army's uniforms are all long sleeve. His a soldier from the Rose Army whose representing the kingdom.

Spectators: Mahn~Here I thought I get to see something that a fight to the end for their kingdom but it's clearly bright whose gonna win.

: Yea...Just in this view is already a one sided view.

Rose soldier: _

Beast rep: Even though the General didn't bring the elites, just the volunteered soldiers who knows the way, a rose soldier is enough to handle a bunch of amateurs who got lucky in the battle field. 

L-team: hahaha...you a "LONE" soldier is gonna represent in the new army? Just from King's view, our team is superior from any aspects~hahahahha

Rose soldier: _

Sian: Hey, what's a "lone" soldier?

Soldier: General, just from the word itself, it is a soldier who is abandoned and sent to the battlefield and doesn't have team to rely on his back.

Sian: I see...

Beast rep: hahaha, just himself is sufficient enough.
                    : In the battle field/ war, your alone, you don't have someone to cover your back. Power is everything, it can be the eyes or ears in the battle field.

Sian: Power is everything...............this will be quick 

(Next chapter would be the fight I guess)