New Faces

The swarm of monsters are still advancing on the walls of Elkia. These made the new other species a fright on how to destroy them but they were given an explanation by their captain on what to do.....

                   (Beast kin): These soldiers are different today that the last time we've come here
                                : yeah how can they maintain a proper appearance and stay calm?!!!
                               : Not even we the beast men can handle such monsters

                    Sian: You asked, why?

                (Elves): Hey, isn't that the general who personally trained these soldiers///(whisper)

                (Lizard kin): The monsters can even penetrate their fangs and claws in our hard skin!!!
                                        : How do we suppose to defeat them?////

(murr muur mmmuuur mur muurrrr) whispers from the new soldiers

                   Sian: You'll find out soon....

                                       -Night has risen- 

                     The other species soldiers were handed out sword and rations first, in order to protect themselves in case of a monster has risen from slumber tonight......The soldiers of General Sian were taking shifts in every 5 hours and the rest slept while the new soldiers and the Queen's soldiers were widely awake.

                    (Queen's soldiers): Look at those bastards, didn't even guard at night just because the                                                    monsters also sleep, they just take turns.

                    Other species Soldiers: Even in this situation?....can't believe I joined his army.

               ( ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ) (sfx: bells)

             The hear of bells woke all the soldiers seeping in the tents provided by Sian, every soldiers of Sian woke up as exactly 5 pm. Everyone prepared what they need to do, checked their belongings and some of them even taken a bath.

                (Dwarfs): Oii!!!, All Of Youu wake up, you guys fell asleep!!!

                 (Lizard kin): Sh*t, I fall asleep...... (well that dream with a huge lake is worth it                                                                                                                           though)thoughts

               (Dwarfs): Look all the soldiers of the general are all awake, they even already wore their                                      cool uniforms

                        Sniiiiif######

                  (Beast kin): da hell they even took a bath!!!! 

              Sian: Hey!!, enough shouting follow the path my soldiers went, there take your breakfast

         While eating break fast.....the area was divided into 2, the tired people and the alive people

                                The days of monster invasion took an end and the other species were handed guns and uniforms after the general saw a promising view about the difference in power and decided to have the people his soldiers....