Construction ongoing

{Construction Site}

                   "General, what about the academy at the center?" A soldier asked 

                  "Destroy it, your permitted to use explosives from the warehouse" Sian replied 

                 "Send half of the academy's students around the Kingdom with weapons at their disposal with guidance. While the students in my school will go in lookout in the inside with armed soldiers fully geared up in every town."

                 "Stand check points in every entrance to town"

                 " We don't know what will happen in the rest 25 days"

__________________________________________________

{Elkia kingdom Gate} 5:30 AM

                  HA

                          Ha

                    Ha           

                                Ha

             Ha

                                    Ha

(sfx: Jogging)

thus-thud- thud

                      "WHat are you all doing!"

                             "Raise your feet higher!"

                        "Do you want to drop out and become laughing stock to your family!"

                       'What's up with your running posture?" You look like a cow!"

                     Students jogging around the kingdom's wall in circle. The other side of the wall is more than 3 kilometers, and they've been doing this before 5 AM. Ah wait.....

                     They're not students anymore, they're soldiers.

                   They jog in 6 column, the trainer soldiers are at the side of the students, yelling to keep their mind at focus on their goal and not to petty excuses. The trainers are all full geared with guns and armors on but that didn't stop them from following while yelling to the students.

Students: Damn! HA    Despite carrying HA....... all  HA....those combat armors
                : They're still following us (thought)
                    : They're HA.....so cool

           A trainer at the right yelled for the rest to hear....
                       "Are you with me SOLDIERS?!"

          "SIR YES SIR" They replied 

             {Gate]

"What are those fools doing?" SI~GH   A captain asked to the soldiers who was already awake.

"Sir-"  straighten his posture

"They have been running while those at the sidelines were yelling"

Captain: What for? Si~Gh again

"I don't know sir but they have been at it for a long time"

Captain: WUt?! That's ridiculous!

"Sir, I woke up and they were already at it, I even already cooked breakfast and they're still at it"