Attack 3

"We meet again loser"
                       "Nice title for a loser"

                  Han Swertz, a handsome young man that can be mistaken for the protagonists. He's a genius, has potential, but has a bad personality. Even though he has a bad personality, he has the skill to back it up. The person who graduated first from his peers through the backdoor and made it looked like  normal in the society. He may have the skills but, 

                   "How much can his skills reach after using the backdoor" Assault (thought)

"You did have some amazing skills back at school but that wasn't enough to reach my plaze"
"I mean, how can a  loser even reach our heights"
"You were lucky enough being alive after trying to reach from us, now that we're outside of school, don't even try reaching my place"

                    SIGH_ 
                 Captain: If a loser like me can reach a title of Captain, what does that make you?
                                :A genius who can only reach captain, why don't you become a general?
                               : And also......

"Watch your mouth, I might be the one hunting you down if you try insulting me again"

                         After hearing that statement, Han Swertz who's a noble, grit his teeth and clenched his fist struggling controlling his outer appearance. Blood vein showing visibility from his head was seen from his soldiers and he couldn't do anything about it. Behind the Assault is tens of soldier preparing to dive into the town. They were strong, despite having a bad personality, the captain from the other side knows his limit. And looking at his side, he can't afford to mess with them because they're stronger. On the other hand, their captain, aka. the loser doesn't give off that warrior's aura, either he's just powerless or hiding his true power.

                          Their conversation was heard from the soldiers side of the Assault. Already done preparing from their gears, he approach their conversation giving off a strong aura despite he was not that big looking. Without the uniform and gears all over it's body, I'm sure he's just a normal person body on the inside.

                      Han "But this aura......"

                                "TCH! he's strong"

                         With the gas mask own and left the others for him, he was stronger from the others. His aura was more of the violent colors, aggressive, and calm type. 

                     "Captain, we're all good to go, captain" Soldier_ (mumbling under the mask)

 Captain: ? what? Take off your mask....

               (took off)

                      To our surprise, instead of a he, he was a she. And a beautiful one at that. The woman handed the captain a mask and a human size shield from their armory. The masks used by the Rose soldiers are Gas Masks types, brought for this moment.

                     "I will lead 3 teams to the front, while the rest spread out in 3 teams at highways and......"

                  "Tell them make it swift"

                 "Roger" Soldier saluted. 

Han Swertz: How did the Rose Army stoop so low......

                     "Hm?"

                        : To even use females as soldier from the lack of personnel .