Attack

It's getting colder each night pass, but that didn't stop the volunteered workers' wills from building the promised Base. With the support of the Rose army provisions and high quality food from the chefs, the workers had the energy to loose all day and night. The kingdoms food supplies and provisions has been going well for the past 3 weeks, with the promised food coming from the only allied kingdom, Lionsvelt, hunger will come to an end in this coming winter. But internal suffering is a different matter.

                          Apart from the nearby villages bringing their children to safety to their relatives in the kingdom ,and the case where suspicious people lurking in different towns caught by the students in checkpoint, ~~and students from the academy felt someone is lurking from different angle when they did their training, the general noticed it immediately. The general sitting at his personal desk, reading written report from every paper that was sent. 

 Sian: From the recent reports, I believe this week won't be peaceful. 

                        (sfx: Thud) Salute'

                        "Report"
                        "The construction is going well, internally and externally, the roof is the only missing part of the construction."

                          "3 days, the captain of the construction promised that in three days time, the base will be finished."

General(smirked)

 Sian: I hope they won't disappoint me......

                         "End of the report"

                         The soldier saluted, the general saluted back at his chair and the soldier left the tent. The general sighed, he thinks that it's time to go outside and feel the sun, he's tired and worried. He believed that he won't be able to experience this hot and pleasant feeling after 1 week.

                         (Outside)

                         "REPORT!"

                       A soldier running directly to the general.

                 "hufff- ha....hah.....huff"

                    Sian asked him to take his breath and properly delivered the report.

                       Seconds later_

                  "General, bad news."

                  "Black smoke spotted"

                   Sian: !?

                   "And what's more, dozens of them in the kingdom"  sweat slides

                Sian: (thought) Black smoke, a signal of an attack, and what's more? DOZENS of them?
                           :We have no time to lose, gather the captains and have them ready dozens of soldiers.

                 Salute' "Roger"

                  The soldier went back to the construction site where the captains where supervising the work. As for Sian, he went back to the tent to prepare himself.

                 "Piece of SHITS" (loosed out blood lust)

                 Sian wearing light armor for battle and took his personal guns, and went outside where soldiers where arranged at the field.