Attack...

{Still, it's very weird how this damn huge church is not scratched at all from all these mess} (Sniper-Captain)

                  The Sniper Team, the led dozens of soldiers capable of long range sniping to see the situation up above. The houses of nobles which is a high ground for sniping went in scorched. They had to dispersed in 2 or 3 to find a better position in every town. The captain has 2 soldiers at his back above a church which he saw from a far and in good condition. He decided immediately to use the church to gather information

                  {This is the general, over}
                   {How's the town at the East?}

 Captain_Sniper" Some of the houses are now in rubble, the fire fighters are dealing the remaining burning houses and No sight of anyone suspicious"

  "But sir, from all these mess, the church here in the East is very suspicious"
"Requesting permission to abandon my post"

{Request granted, search that church thoroughly}

                The captain change to secondary, he didn't brought any more guns because it might hinder his mobility. While the other two change to assault riffles, the captain used the sniper the general gave back  at his house so could no longer brought anything heavier than it. Meanwhile the rest of the snipers at his command only used sniper rifles of their caliber, even if they want to change rifles, they could not, the change might hinder their capabilities in missions. The captain stealthily entered the church pointing a pistol in  front and a flashlight across, besides him, two sniper soldiers pointing their rifle in high alert. 

                They slowed their pace to analyze the church's interior first until they reached the high table. The silk of it covering the table was tempting, he couldn't resist but feel the cloth until his flash light slipped at his hand. (Thud!) The sound of the flash light hit the table was too abnormal, it wasn't the kind of sound the captain was thinking of. 

               The soldier beside him realized through his captain's expression and pulled out the cloth. It turns out, there was a hidden door, an underground passage way. The captain tried to contact the general but a priest appeared out of nowhere in the shadows.

"I wouldn't tell anyone if I were you" he said with a weird smiling poker face.

               His expression is too calm and cautious, the captain believe someone is backing him, the mess is planned from a big organization to be able to control the church, he don't want to reveal something anymore than what we've seen. The captain smirked and asked...

"What can you do?" 

                His question stiffen his movement and ordered the two to apprehend him.

"Arrest him"

"Hello general, this might be a bigger problem that we thought"

                  "Wait wait wait" Of course, you don't see people accepting being arrested for their crimes without proper evidence, they will struggle for you and make it hard.

                  "This is just a misunderstanding!"
                 'What did I do wrong! What did the church did wrong?"
           The soldier is having a hard time hand cuffing him from his struggles.

              "You soldier! don't make this hard for me, and for you!"
               'You will face the consequences as your superior for taking me!"

        (!)

              "THIS IS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING!!!"

         (BANG)!!!!