Anna's visit

Anna the Queen of Elkia decided to congratulate and thanks General Sian for his efforts in saving the Kingdom of Elkia. She first visited his base camp to see what's the routine of the soldiers that save their fellow soldiers in battle. The Queen was shocked on how the soldiers reacted to her visit, they just did some pose and continue to march.

                     (Pose-Salute)

                  Anna: Wow...his base camp does look like a huge village when come close////or more like a town and the center the base

                  After walking a couple of blocks Anna was welcomed by a soldier send by the General. Anna was introduced by the soldier about their routines, foods, and situation until they arrived at the house near the base tent.

                 Anna: So this must be his house that the experts I send also had a hard time.

                Sian welcomed Anna not as a woman with guards, but as a Queen, and let her in his house

              (Anna: Wait///wha?.......I can now get in his house?)-thoughts

               Anna: General, what happened to the barrier?

              Sian: I can control the barrier to open or close at my will and let your guards relax in the tents.

             (Anna: Lucky them///they can relax on those huge weird houses that the soldier introduced to me)-thoughts

               - Anna has entered-

              Anna: General are you a noble from other countries?

             Sian: No, I'm just here to make my ideal soldiers now, and you are the first sponsor, you'll get your side of the profit when I'm done.

              (Anna: what does he mean by that)- thoughts

           Sian welcomed the Anna with a cup of coffee in his house and but Anna requested more because she is quite hungry from the tour of the soldier before. Sian called a soldier to his house if someone has an extra rations.

          -Girl(18) soldier appeared-

           Girl: General, Thank you for giving me the honor of having me to enter you house!!!

           And the girl handed her rations to the Queen and left

         Sian: Anna, eat that soldier's ration while I cook for you

          Anna: Wait!,,// Isn't this her food for this day?....I can't accept this!

         Sian: HAHAhah....don't misunderstand it, I  gave her a card for the cafeteria....a card that means she can have her whole family treat to dinner......

         Anna: ok, I guess

         (Anna: Wait....is he gonna cook me?.....Doesn't he have a chef in his house?)-thoughts

        Anna leaved all the unnecessary thoughts and eat the food that was offer. She was even more surprised of a food befitting for a noble is eating something delicious even though it's just rations.    

      note: Rations was just a loaf bread covered with strawberry jam ,made and multiplied with magic by Sian from the God's blessing.

         (Anna: Wait, now that I think about it, some soldiers are woman, the soldier who guided me and some on the march and also the one who gave me ration.)-THOUGHTS

          Sian served Anna with food that he made and a side of Ice cream, just steak and rice.

                                         And the result, Anna enjoyed her meals