•1•

A/N: IF YOU HAVENT READ MY BOOK "BEAUTIFUL" THEN GO READ THAT FIRST. THIS IS THE SEQUEL. okay thanks:) now onto the chapter

• • •

"Excuse me. Sorry, coming through. Excuse me."

"Oh hey Jungkook! Wanna come with us to lunch. We're gonna go to-"

"Sorry! I can't. I already have plans with someone. Maybe some other time!"

Jungkook looked at the time on his Apple Watch, 11:53. Okay, he had seven minutes to get to his dorm room and get his laptop that Tae was supposed to call him on. He already got his lunch from the cafe that was on campus. The only problem, the distance from his class to his dorm room was a 10 minute walk. So looks like he was running.

He dashed through the crowds of students and across the pathways, making sure not to run into anyone while doing so. And if he did, he quickly half bowed and apologized before he jetted off again. Unluckily, Jungkook was wearing tight jeans and a leather jacket today, along with a hat that was nearly about to fall off his head from how fast he was running. But it was only early September, so the weather wasn't that bad.

But even so, he made it to the his dormitory building, and with a minute to spare at that. He took the stairs cause his room was only on the second floor and the elevator always took an unnecessary amount of time. As he ran down the hallway, he pulled his key out of his pocket so once he got to his door, he just put it in and pushed to door open.

Jungkook rushed into the room, slamming the door, throwing his backpack on the ground and setting his lunch down at his desk.

"What in the fuck Jeon? Can you not barge in here like that you brat?" Jimin yelled at him. He was sitting on his own bed clutching his chest. "Almost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry Jimin." Jungkook muttered while pulling out his laptop.

Him and Jungkook were signed up to be roommates this year. Since their dorms only allowed two students in each room. So Hoseok and Yoongi decided to room together and that left Jimin with Jungkook. He could've chosen to room with someone random, but he didn't wanna get stuck with some weirdo, so of course he chose the other option.

"Why are you in such a rush? Another FaceTime date with Tae? And why the hell are you breathing so hard? Did you run here or something?" Jimin interrogated the younger.

Jungkook just said, "Yes." And opened up the Facetime app on his MacBook. "He should be calling right about...now."

And right on cue, Taehyung's contact popped up on his screen. A big smile grew on his face and he didn't hesitate to press accept. His heart did a little flip when his boyfriend's face came into sight.

"Jungkookie!" Tae beamed with his cute boxy smile showing.

"Taehyungie!" Jungkook replied in the same excited tone.

"Jiminnie!!" Jimin called himself in a fake excited tone, mocking the two of them. "Y'all say the same shit every time. At least try to be creative."

"Hi Minnie!" Taehyung chuckled at his best friend who muttered his greeting back. But Taehyung still heard it.

Jungkook leaned in closer to the camera and smirked a little before whispering, "He's a little grumpy today. I think Yoongi and Hobi made him top last night."

"