•9•

Remember when I said both groups had completely different mornings after Halloween night? Now it's time for me to explain the difference.

So let's start with Taehyung. He woke up at a decent time. Ate breakfast with his roommate. Jin and Namjoon has gone back to their own dorm rooms not too late at night, and were probably doing the same or just sleeping in for the simple reason being that they could.

Normal.

Then there were the party goers. The poor party goers.

They all were passed out in Jungkook and Jimin's dorm room, still in their costumes that were nowhere near as sharp as they were before they got to the party. Yoongi and Hobi were there because they had been too drunk to remember where either of their keys were. Eunha was there because Jungkook had drunkenly convinced her to stay with them, cause he didn't think it was safe for her to go back to her dorm by herself so late at night.

Yoongi and Hoseok were spooning in Jimin's bed. While Jungkook laid on his back with Eunha and Jimin on either side of him in the cramped bed, both of them cuddled up into the youngers' sides.

The first one to wake up was Jungkook. He squirmed around a little and groaned. There was definitely a headache leftover from last night. As of right now, most of everything that happened was just a blur.

All the movement and noises made Jimin and Eunha stir awake too. Once the girl opened her eyes, she looked up at her friend and subconsciously let out a little gasp. Jungkook looked down at her after hearing the sound, an eyebrow raised.

"What is it?" He asked in a hoarse morning voice.

"Y-your hair."

"What about it?" Jungkook ran a hand through his supposedly black hair.

"It's, um...pink? Or red. I can't really tell."

Jungkook froze. He sat straight up in the bed, but hissed when he did. A sharp pain had shot through his upper back for some reason, it felt like a stinging of some sort. The sudden movement fully woke up Jimin. And his reaction to the rosy locks on Jungkook's head was just what one would imagine.

"What the fuck is on your head?"

The younger popped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom to look at himself. A loud but "manly" scream echoed through the room. This scream just caused a chain reaction of screams. Hoseok woke up yelling which also made Yoongi wake up doing the same. Jimin yelled across the room at them to shut the hell up and Eunha just rolled onto her stomach and stuffed her head under Jungkook's pillow.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK YOU GUYS?!" Jungkook came out of the bathroom gripping at both sides of his cherry colored hair. "Who- Why? What? Fuck."

"Ha that rhymes."

"Shut the FUCK UP HOBI. WHY IS MY HAIR PINK?"

"First of all, like Taylor Swift says, you need to calm down." Jimin put a hand up, but when he did, he was caught red handed. Literally. He had red hair dye stained on both his hands.

"You." Jungkook growled lowly. He made a move to go and most likely strangle the small boy, but abruptly stopped when another pain shot across his upper back. "What the hell?"

He reached his back to rub over the area and immediately flinched as soon as he came into contact with it.

"What's wrong?" Eunha asked him, her head now back above the pillow.

"My back. It's like, stinging." Jungkook explained to them. His face was scrunched up in pain and also from his headache.

Eunha got up from her spot on the bed and walked passed her to Kook. "Lift up your shirt. Maybe you got scratched or something."

Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi all gave eachother a knowing look that went unnoticed by the other two. Jungkook went ahead and just took his whole shirt off just because it was easier.

The whole room fell silent.

"What? What is it?" Jungkook was getting kinda scared at the quiet reaction.

The next thing he heard was all four of the others bursting out into a fit of laughter. He turned around to look at them. Hoseok was flopping around and clapping hysterically. Yoongi was now sitting up on the bed and slapping his knees while laughing. Jimin was giggling so hard he rolled off the bed and onto the floor. The three boys looked like the hyenas from The Lion King. Eunha was covering her mouth, trying her best to stifle her laughter.

"Eunnie what is it~" Jungkook pouted.

The girl giggled a little at her friend. But answered his question.

"You have a tattoo."

"A WHAT?!"

Jungkook's chest started heaving up and down, he was this close to having a god damn anxiety attack. "What is it? A ta- wha..what is it? A tattoo??"

Eunha figures it would be better to just show him. So she found her found and took a picture of his back. The other three boys had finally calmed down a little bit. Jungkook felt his heart drop to his ass when he saw what the tattoo was. In big letters, right across the top of his back,

TAEHYUNG'S
BITCH

"Tough shit, ain't it." Yoongi chuckled one last time. He then pushed himself up off the bed so that he was standing. As he did so, his shirt lifted up a little bit and Hoseok caught a glimpse of something on his back.

"Yoon, hold up." Yoongi turned back around at the sound of Hobi's voice. "Can you lift up the back of your shirt for a second?"

Yoongi furrowed his brows in confusion but did as he was asked anyways. Hobi snickered right after. "Looks like Kook's not the only one who got tatted."

"Wha-" Yoongi tried to look at his back to see what Hoseok was talking about. When he turned around the rest of the group saw it and couldn't help but laugh. Even Jungkook who was at stress level 1000.

Yoongi had gotten a tramp stamp.

It read, "must be at least 10 inches to ride" with an arrow right under it pointing downwards to the crack of his ass.

"HA." Jungkook pointed at him. "At least mine is better than that."

"Shut up you pink piece of shit."

As time went on, they figured out that all of them had actually gotten tattoos, it wasn't just Yoongi and Jungkook. But those two had definitely gotten the shorter ends of the stick. The other three had gotten much more pleasant and unexposable tattoos.

Jimin had gotten a small one on his wrist that just said "lovely". Hoseok had one on his shoulder. It was a simple cute little sun. Eunha got her's on her ankle, it was just a small palm tree.

Apparently after the party last night, they had all walked back to the dorms together. On their way they passed two things: a hair product store, and a tattoo parlor. They were drunk as hell. You can put two and two together.

A/N: okay yeah this chapter was kinda short and a filler ig but whatever. We bout to get into the good stuff soon bihhh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lets get it