•6•

I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, I've had writers block but I got a little burst of inspiration so and this is what I wrote. :/

Soon, Halloween was just around the corner. People were making plans left and right, some were going trick or treating with their siblings, and many were just going out partying for the night.

Taehyung didn't plan on being in either of those groups. Instead, he was in the group that just wanted to stay inside and watch a marathon of Halloween movies. Of course, he had good reason to.

"You guys, I seriously don't want to go out. I just want a calm uneventful evening. With what happened last year, it's just, I don't know if I feel comfortable going to a party with a bunch of random drunk strangers." He explained to Jin and Namjoon as the trio walked back to their dorms after their last classes of the day.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows in thought, "Wait what happened last year?" Jin slapped him on the shoulder and gave him a 'what the fuck?' look. The tall teal haired boy just stared back at him for a second before it finally hit him, and he immediately remembered the whole Jihoon situation that went down last Halloween. "Oh shit. Yeah, that's what happened. My bad"

"Yeah, that." Tae stuck his hands in his pockets when he felt a cold breeze hit them. "So you understand why I don't want to?"

"Yes we understand. That's why I have a backup plan." Jin smirked.

"Backup plan?"

The older hummed, "That's right. I had a feeling you wouldn't want to go to a party so instead...guess what we're gonna do?"

Taehyung frowned at how giddy Jin looked as he waited for him to guess. "What?"

"Okay that's not a guess, but whatever." JIn scoffed but still continued, "We're gonna go...wait for it...trick-or-treating."

Both Tae and Namjoon deadpanned at the blonde.

"We are in college."

"And?" Jin said with a scoff. "Look, we are Korean men. We simply age better than these American men. And on top of that, I guess a lot of them think that a simple skincare routine is gonna kill them."

Tae shook his head. "Couldn't be me." Namjoon hummed in agreement.

"To them, we look like their average 14 year old boy without the acne and a little bit taller. Which is still considered to be a somewhat appropriate age to go trick or treating." He continued, "So, what I'm saying is, it's our first actual holiday in the states, besides that wierd 4th of July thing. So what better way to spend it than tricking these Americans into giving us, basically grown men, a shitload of free candy?"

Taehyung and Namjoon both gave the idea a thought. Then they glanced at one another and then back to Jin.

"We're in."

• • •

Now back in Korea, Jungkook and the rest of the guys were making different plans. They were all in Jungkook and Jimin's dorm room. Those two were both on their respective beds, Yoongi was laid out behind Jimin on his bed, and Hoseok was spinning around in Jungkook's desk chair.

"Y'know that dude in our choreography class, Eunwoo?" Jimin queried the group of boys.

Jungkook and Hoseok both nodded while Yoongi gave him a flat, "No."

"Well of course you don't know him. You don't even have the same class." The younger scoffed back at his boyfriend.

"I could know him if I wanted to."