•40•

Later that week on the day they were supposed to go to the pottery class, Taehyung woke up alone in his bed.

He had this dream last night where Jungkook was cooking breakfast for him and they were flirting and they were just, so happy. And Tae was waiting at the table for Jungkook to bring him his food, then Jimin walked in and sat right across from him with a smile on his face. Taehyung didn't think anything of it at first. But then Jungkook came and placed the food that was supposed to be Tae's, in front of Jimin instead. Jungkook then leaned down and kissed Jimin, right in front of Taehyung as if he wasn't even there.

So needless to say, when Tae woke up from this dream, he was in a bad mood.

Strangely, he could smell something cooking from downstairs. So unless he was cooking in his sleep, someone else was here and in his kitchen.

Taehyung got out of bed and put on some sweats along with an old t-shirt. He walked out of his room and down the stairs, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He wasn't really scared that someone was in his house, cause if they were cooking, they couldn't be that bad.

When he entered his kitchen, he saw his boyfriend standing over the stove, cooking what smelt like bacon. Tae greeted him with his usual deep and raspy morning voice. "Good morning, I see you let yourself in."

Hyungsik looked back, low key startled by the younger. "Oh hey, yeah I used the spare key. I hope you don't mind."

"Nah it's fine. Whatcha making?" Tae came up next to Hyungsik and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Then he lifted himself up onto the counter beside the stove.

"Well even though you won't tell me what happened, I know you've had a rough week, so I wanted to surprise you with breakfast." He flipped over a piece of bacon, causing it to sizzle loudly in the pan. "I made pancakes, cut up some fruit, and now I'm making bacon. I'm not much of a cook, so this is all I really know how to make."

"And it's more than enough." Tae smiled as he leaned over and pressed their lips together for a short kiss. "Thank you."

"It's my pleasure."

Taehyung smiled at him and hopped off the counter, walking over to the plate of diced fruit and grabbed a piece of watermelon, throwing it in his mouth.

Hyungsik took the bacon off of the stove and placed it on Tae's plate along side his pancakes. "So, you still going to that pottery thing today?"

Shrugging, Tae answered. "I guess, only cause Jin wants everyone to be there. And I think if I didn't go he would come over here and throw me in the car himself." That honestly was the only reason he was going. He hadn't seen those two since the day he found out what they did. So he didn't know how he would feel seeing them both at the same time.

The older watched as Tae continued eating the fruit off the plate first. He let out a soft sigh. "Look Tae, I'm not gonna stop you from going out with your friends. But I don't feel comfortable with you around that Jungkook dude. I don't trust him."

Hearing his name made Taehyung's jaw clench. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean." Hyungsik shrugged. "He still has a thing for you. I could tell. And sometimes, I feel like you still have a thing for him too."