•21•

Just don't think about it.

That's what Jungkook repeated to himself as he trudged across the campus. He had a large black hoodie on with the hood up and his hands in the pockets. His legs were tired after his dance class, and his bag felt heavier than usual. The pink in his hair was faded and his roots were growing in, his hair was also noticeably longer. This was because he didn't have half the energy to care about it lately.

He nodded at people who greeted him on his way. Jungkook was headed to his dorm room. He was planning on just lying down, but only if Jimin wasn't there. Lately all the boy ever wanted to do was talk, specifically about the breakup. He wanted to talk about feelings and shit like that. All Jungkook wanted to do was forget about it. He could talk about it when he wasn't hurting. Cause frankly, he still doesn't know exactly what else he felt.

Jungkook wasn't mad at Jimin for caring, he was just annoyed with him for prying at him...if that made any sense.

Much to Jungkook's dismay, when he got into his dorm room, Jimin was sitting there on his respective bed. The boy was working on homework and had music playing at a low volume. When he heard the younger boy come in, his head shot up and he gave Jungkook a smile.

Just as expected, he asked, "Hey Kook, how was your day."

"fine." He answered shortly as he put his bag down by his desk.

Jimin sighs and tried to start up another conversation. "Do you wanna talk? About anything?"

"no." Jungkook found a clean black shirt from one of his drawers and took off the hoodie he was wearing, leaving him bare chested. The large tattoo on his back was visible to Jimin, but he noticed half of it was gone. It originally said "Taehyung's bitch" but now it just said "Taehyung's". Kinda sad to be honest. Jungkook put the black shirt on and covered the tattoo.

Jimin lowered his brows, "You got part of your tattoo removed...are you gonna do the rest too?"

"I don't know."

"Okay...well, do you wanna-"

"I'm going to the gym." Jungkook didn't even bother to look at Jimin as he said that, and then he walked out the room.

Jimin was left sitting there on the bed, feeling low key offended. Lately Jungkook hadn't been talking to him, or anyone for that matter. All anyone to do was help him, but he was being too damn stubborn to let them in. He sighed and fell back on his bed, thinking of a way to get the younger boy to open up.

His thoughts were interrupted though, by the familiar chime of his phone that meant he received a text. He sat back up and picked his phone up. He had a text from Yoongi, asking him to come over to his and Hoseok's dorm room to talk about something. Jimin was a little confused but still got up and ended up going over there.

• • •

Back in San Francisco, Taehyung was laying on his bed in his room, staring up at the ceiling. His hair fell just above his eyebrows and appeared to be more teal now, more than blue. Dried tear stains were visible on his cheeks. There was no music playing. He was just there, alone with his thoughts.

Well, he was alone until Jin and Namjoon bursted through his bedroom door.

Without even glancing at them, Tae asked in a monotone voice, "How'd you get in?"

"Ansel let us in." Joon informed him. "Since you weren't going to anytime soon."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned onto his side, facing away from them.