•3•

Jungkook's wish came true. Well, it was coming true at least. Before they knew it, September had flown by and October had arrived.

September was filled with an abundant amount of school work, getting to know new classmates, and the regular amount of headassery that goes on. Between all of these things, both Jungkook and Taehyung started having a little problem with timing.

The completely different time zones were really taking a toll on them. It was already hard to talk. Whenever Taehyung woke up in California, Jungkook would either be just going to sleep or able to talk but only for a little while until he fell asleep on the phone. School started kicking into full swing so they got loaded with work, and that eliminated even more of the times they were available.

So overall the amount of times they got to talk went from nearly everyday of the week, to twice a week, with a couple text conversations here and there.

But, on the bright side, their 1 year anniversary was a couple days ago and luckily it was on a Sunday so they didn't have classes. They had a cute little FaceTime picnic date on their laptops. But they didn't just stay in their dorms this time. Instead, Jungkook took his laptop and food to the beach and Taehyung took his to a beach in San Francisco with a great view of the Bay Bridge.

It was pretty romantic besides the fact that it was in the afternoon for Jungkook so there was a good amount of people there. And there was this one group of little girls that kept hanging around him for a while and taunting him saying stuff like "Oooh, he's on a date."
"Oh my gosh he's talking to a boyyy."
Or, "You guys, he has a boy girlfriend."
And his favorite one, "My daddy has a boy girlfriend, but he told me not to tell my mommy."

Jungkook just made fun out of the situation though since the girls only looked to be like 7 or 8 years old.

So yeah, anyways, it was now October and according to Jimin, that meant it was spooky season and Jungkook was being forced to help decorate their dorm room with Halloween themed decorations.

"Oh my god Jungkook. Why the hell is it hard for you to hang up those lights up the right way?"

Jungkook groaned, rolling his eyes. He was standing on top of his bed with his hands on his hips, staring at the supposedly crooked string of orange lights on the wall. This was the 4 time he was forced to readjust them and he was more than ready to throw Jimin out the window by now.

"Look, Jimin. If you don't like the way I hang them up. Then come do it yourself. Jeez, all you're doing is standing there."

The caramel haired boy scoffed and crossed his arms, "I'm standing here because I already finished everything else. While your dumbass is still on the lights."

"I will throw these lights out the window."

"I'll throw you out the window."

Jungkook hopped down off the bed and walked up to Jimin who was scowling at him. Then he squatted down with his hands on his knees so that he was eye level with Jimin. "I would love to see you try little man."

"Lit- wha-" Suddenly Jimin grabbed ahold of Jungkook and somehow got him into a chokehold.

It was a funny scene really. A red faced Jungkook stumbling around their dorm trying to shake off the boy on his back. But Jimin had a strong ass grip around him and his legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Ji-Jimin. Let- go- c-can't breath."

"Say you're sorry." Jimin growled lowly, tightening the chokehold.

Jungkook swatted at his arms, but still he managed to choke out the words, "I-I- I'm sorry."

At those words, Jimin hopped off of Jungkook's back and Jungkook could breath properly again. The younger was bent over, coughing and trying to catch his breath. Suddenly there was a short knock on the door followed by it opening.