•25•

"Lee Jungkook?"
"That's me."

"Park Jimin?"
"In the flesh baby."

"Birthdays?"

Jimin quickly replied with "October 13th, year 2000." But Jungkook had to quickly think of what the year on his ID was, when the bouncer looked at him he uttered our, "September 1st...um 1999."

"Is there a reason you hesitated?"

"Uh...." Jungkook froze at the question. He completely drew a blank. He just stood there staring back at the bouncer for like 4 seconds.

Lucky enough he was there with Jimin who had been through this process plenty of times. He put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and laughed. "Sorry, we just came from the bar down the street, so he's already had a few drinks. He keeps spacing out."

The bouncer eyed the two boys suspiciously, but eventually he moved to the side and nodded. "You're good, have fun."

Jungkook let out a breath of air he had been holding in, and Jimin grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. The inside of the club was lit up with red pink and purple lights. There were heart shaped balloons on the walls and on the ceiling. And Jungkook also noticed there were a lot of...men. Like, a lot a lot. Actually, they were all men. That's when he put 2 and 2 together.

"Jimin." He called out to the older boy who was walking in front of him. The said boy was already starting to mingle with other partygoers, so Jungkook had to speed up to catch up with him. When he did, he grabbed Jimin by the arm and dragged him off towards the bar, where it was easier to hear one another. He stopped right by some open bar stools.

"Woah," Jimin pried Jungkook's hand off of him. "Don't be fucking rude. You literally could've just tapped me on the shoulder."

"Jimin, are we at a gay bar?"

The boy in question frowned, "What? No. We're at a gay club. There's a difference. Two different atmospheres."

"Oh god."

"What? Don't tell me you're one of those homophobic LGBT people. That has never made sense to me."

The younger rolled his eyes. "No I'm not homophobic. I just, I told you I wasn't looking to hook up with anyone tonight..."

"Who said you have to?" Jimin raised an eyebrow. Then he led Jungkook to the barstools and they both sat down. "Look, I just wanna have a good time, and I want you to have one too. So I thought, the gays are some of the happiest people I know. So I chose this place. But if you really don't wanna be here, we can go somewhere else."

Jungkook thought for a second, then looked out at the energetic crowd of people. He couldn't lie, it did look like fun. Oh what the hell, "It's alright. I'm fine here."

"Great. Now how about we get this night started?" Jimin turned to the bar and waved down the bartender who had been cleaning glasses.

"What can I get started for you two cuties today?"

Jimin hummed to himself and then smiled. "10 shots please."

"Alright, what drink?"

"Surprise me."

• • •

Taehyung and Seojoon were walking to the student lounge to meet up with Hyungsik. They were side by side, their arms brushing up against eachother as they swayed back and forth.
The silence was becoming deafening for Seojoon, so he cleared his throat and asked Tae "So uh, this Hyungsik dude. He's a senior?"

"Mhm."

"When did you guys meet?"

"Oh well we met at the fair back in the fall." Taehyung shrugged, "But we never really talked until a few weeks ago when I met him again at the store."