•32•

•3 Months Later - Beginning of Summer•

Jungkook woke up in his own bed at home. They'd finished school like a week ago, so now he was just home with his parents for the next few months until school started up again. His hair had gone back to its natural dark brown/black color. He also had gotten a haircut recently, so it was back to a shorter length. (Use the picture above for reference)

He sat up in bed and looked to his side, seeing Jimin laying next to him. They'd just hooked up the night before so he was still here. Yeah...that deal that they made back on their trip to Busan? They stuck with it. Over the past few months the two of them kept things casual, just like they agreed. There were no feelings between them, it was just sex. Nothing more, nothing less.

They also had a kind of non-disclosure agreement as well. They figured that their friends wouldn't be the biggest fans of this little situation, so they agreed it would stay a secret. The only person who found out about them was Yoongi, and that was just from his own intuition.

• 3 months ago •

Jungkook was laying on his bed in his and Jimin's dorm room, waiting for the older boy to get back from class so that they could get lunch like they always did. It had been olnly a few days since the Busan trip. The two of them hadn't done anything since that night though. Both of them kind of scared to be the first one to initiate the next move.

He was just daydreaming until he heard a knock on the door. Jimin definitely wouldn't knock so he didn't know who is was.

"It's open!" Jungkook yelled from his spot on the bed. The door then swung open, and Yoongi came walking in. "Oh hey Yoon. Did you need-"
"Shut up."

Yoongi closed the door behind him and then marched up to Jungkook, who immediately sat up on his bed when he felt the tension radiating of of the other.

The next thing Yoongi said definitely caught Jungkook off guard. "Are you and Jimin fucking?"

"W-what?"

"Don't act dumb with me Jungkook, I'm not playing around. Yes or no?"

"Um, no-well yes, but only once. It's not like-"

"I didn't come here for an explanation, just a confirmation. I'm gonna be the one doing the talking." Yoongi sat down across from Jungkook, on Jimin's bed. "What Jimin does, and who he wants to be with, is none of my business anymore. We made the decision to end things, so now Hobi and I have no say in that aspect of his life anymore. But you. Speaking for myself, you are one of my best friends Jungkook. I thought it was just an unspoken agreement between best friends that you don't fuck someone else's ex. Guess I was wrong."

"Yoongi, I- I'm really sorry."

"Too late for sorry dude." Jungkook nodded sadly, putting his head down. Yoongi let out a sigh. "Look, I'm mad at you. Like, really mad. But this isn't gonna make me stop being your friend."

Jungkook looked up, a hopeful gleam in his eye. "It won't?"

"No, it won't. We've known eachother too long and this isn't just gonna erase all of that." He told the younger, who looked extremely relieved. Then he continued. "But, just know that you've lost....a lot of my respect."

Nodding, Jungkook responded. "I- I totally understand. Again, I'm...I'm so sorry."

"Sure you are." Yoongi pushed himself up off of the bed with a soft grunt, then began walking over to the door. He looked back at Jungkook as he was about to leave. "Oh, and by the way. His favorite position is reverse cowgirl."