•8•

"You good Tae?"

"You good Tae?"

The aforementioned looked up from his Instagram feed and faked a smile at Jin. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Well then c'mon. Help me look for a costume you bum." The older stared and then walked off into one of the aisles in Party City. As he started to follow Jin, Taehyung glanced back down at his phone before closing it and stuffing it into his pocket with a sigh.

It looked like Jungkook was having lunch with "Eunnie" today, instead of one of their FaceTime lunch/dinner dates. Was Tae mad about it...he didn't think so. I mean, they hadn't had a lot of time recently to do them anyway, so he didn't really have a right to be upset about something like that, something so little...did he?

Tae honestly didn't understand what he was feeling right now. Jungkook had texted yesterday apologizing for hanging up on him and being so short with him, saying that he was just having a bad day. So it's not like him and Jungkook were fighting or anything. But he could still tell when something was wrong with the younger or when he was upset about something.

But the problem with Jungkook was that he wasn't the type of person to really express how he was feeling that often, probably scared of how others would react to that. Even so, he would usually at least tell Tae when something was on his mind. That was a promise they made each other earlier this year after their short breakup, that there would be no more secrets. But lately it felt like Jungkook had been closing himself off.

The reason was unknown but looking at the Instagram photo Jungkook posted and how much Jimin says those two have been hanging out...he couldn't help but feel like she was the reason.

Don't get him wrong, Taehyung wasn't jealous of the Eunha girl. More like he was...envious? Yeah. Envious. That's it.

"So what about this?" Jin turned around and held up this pumpkin costume. It had this hat that was shaped like a pumpkin and a cape to match.

Taehyung scanned over the apparel and nodded, "Yeah it's cute. Very childish."

"Good. That's what I'm going for." The elder said with a look of relief. "I think I'll go with this one. Now I gotta find one for Joon, since his bitchass didn't wanna come."

"He had class."

"All I'm hearing is excuses."

While Jin searched the place for a costume his boyfriend would like, Taehyung did the same for himself. He walked down the Halloween aisle, scanning over all of the props and costumes. His brown eyes fell over this one, it was an adult sized Harley Quinn costume. It featured a red and blue jacket, a shirt that read "daddy's little monster", a choker with the word PUDDIN' engraved in it. It also included two cans of temporary hair color spray: one red and one blue.

It wasn't very "childish" like Jin's costume, but it was cute. In a hot way. He was totally buying it. Taehyung snatched the costume off of the rack and left the aisle to find the register.