•43•

beeep~ "Hey Jungkook, I guess you're busy...you have been for over a week now. I thought you would've at least gone to see Jin and Namjoon off. But Namjoon told me you saw them beforehand. Guess it's just me that you're avoiding. You probably saw my text already, but I'm leaving tomorrow night. My flight to Tokyo is at 8. At the Incheon Airport....um, I'd....I'd love to see you again. You know, before I'm gone for the next 10 months. It doesn't matter to me if we're together or not Kook, my feelings are the same. But it's up to you....bye." ~end of message.

• • •

The next day, Taehyung stared down at his phone. Jungkook still hadn't given him any kind of response. They hadn't spoke since last week when Tae told him his plans and how he wanted to go about things. He didn't know why Jungkook even ran off like that in the first place though.

He was currently in the car with Jimin, who was driving him to the airport. Yoongi and Hobi were gonna meet them there to say goodbye as well. There was music playing quietly in the radio.

"So, how did Jungkook react when you told him?" Jimin asked him, keeping his eyes on the road as he drove.

Taehyung sighed as he leaned his head on the window. "Definitely not the way I wanted him to. He ran out on me."

"Seriously?" The older boy scoffed, "Without explaining why?"

"Nope. I told him that I just wasn't ready to be with him again right now. I explained why I was making this decision, and told him that if we were gonna be together, we had a lot of growing and maturing to do as individuals, and that we needed to take this time away from one another to do so. Then he just got upset and left."

Jimin hummed. By now, he'd long gotten over the little crush he had on Jungkook, so he didn't have much of a problem talking to Tae about this kind of stuff. "Has he talked to you at all since then?"

"Nope." Tae laughed bitterly. "I honestly lost hope that he would by now. I've texted him, called him, left a voicemail. I guess he just doesn't wanna be bothered with this."

"Oh I doubt that. He loves you. I bet he's just...thinking."

Tae glanced Jimin, then went back to staring out the passenger side window. Noticing his silence, Jimin just turned up the volume of the radio, filling the void with music for the rest of the ride.

• • •

About 45 minutes later, Taehyung and Jimin arrived at the Incheon Airport. Jimin helped Tae roll two out of three of his large suitcases through the parking lot until they reached the check in area. There, they met up with Yoongi and Hoseok, who each took one suitcase from the other two.

Yoongi scoffed in disbelief, staring down at the huge suitcase. "Jeez Tae, did you pack your whole life in these."

"Pretty much, yeah." Tae pointed to each bag. "That one has my clothes, that one is shoes and accessories, and this one is toiletries."

Hoseok's eyes widened at the last suitcase that Taehyung was currently rolling. "That whole suitcase is just filled with toiletries??"

Tae nodded, "I don't just look, feel and smell this amazing out of nowhere."

"Fair enough."