•26•

A/n: idk if y'all saw it at the end of the last chapter, but I asked if anyone would be interested in a taekook one-shot book. Cause I have a bunch of ideas for stories but not they're not strong enough for a whole book. So please if you have any I'd love your feedback on that idea😊 enjoy the chapter

• • •

"Jin please

"Jin please. It's been a week. Everyone knows you got a promise ring. How long are you gonna flaunt it?"

"You know when I'll stop? When Joon replaces this promise ring, with an engagement ring. And I won't stop bragging about that one until it's a wedding ring. And I'll flaunt that shit to my grave Taehyung. Not even my death bed, my grave. I'll be in the fucking afterlife still bragging."

Tae rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but crack a smile at his friend.

Namjoon had surprised Jin with this beautiful promise ring on Valentine's Day. And promise rings are basically telling one another that they're who they wanna marry in the future. Some people just call it a pre-engagement ring, cause that's pretty much what it was. So ever since he got it, Jin has been showboating it nonstop. He'd always find some way to bring it up in a conversation, and he started doing almost everything with the hand his ring was on. And clearly he wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

"Anyways," Jin swept away some stray hairs that fell in front of his face, "You never even told me what happened with your little V-Day threesome. How did that go?"

"Okay, first of all, don't call it that. Second of all, it went fine. It was a nice, friendly outing."

"Yeah right, you don't make out with a friend." Jin laughed nonchalantly as he said that, but Tae's heart skipped a beat.

"What? W-who told you that?" The younger boy frowned and looked around, then lowered his voice since they were currently in the school dining hall. But it wasn't like most of them could even understand what they were saying, they usually spoke in Korean unless they were talking to someone who only knew English.

"Nobody told me...I was joking." Jin knitted his eyebrows together, tilting his head to the side. "Wait...you made out with one of them?! Oh my god WHO?!"

Taehyung put his face in his hands, criticizing himself for giving his own secrets away. He looked back up at Jin who was eagerly waiting for an answer, then he sighed. "It was Hyungsik, the senior. But we didn't make out okay? It was just a short little kiss that didn't last any longer than 3 seconds."

"Oh, so you're going for the senior citizen." The other boy shrugged with a smile, "I get it. Y'know what they say. Get that bread, get that head, then leave."

"I don't think I've heard anyone say that."

"That's just cause you're not cultured."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at him and leaned back in his chair. "I don't know what to do Jin. I honestly didn't even realize it until that night, but I think I am actually starting to like him."