•35•

About a week had passed since Taehyung last saw Jungkook. He was currently sitting on his couch at home, watching some random reality TV show that he was extremely confused about. He couldn't tell if it was a competition or a love show like the bachelor or something. But it was still interesting as hell.

Just when things were staring to get good, Hyungsik entered the living room and plopped down right next to him, wrapping an arm around him as well.

"What you watching?"

"Some reality show. I don't know the name."

"Well I'm bored. So I guess I'll just watch this with you. Or..." Hyungsik scooted closer to Tae. Taehyung wanted to scoot away, but he was already on the end of the couch. The older boy leaned down and kissed Taehyung on his earlobe. "Maybe we could do something else?"

Taehyung just hummed in response. Not really feeling it at the moment. Hyungsik placed his other hand on the inside of Tae's thigh, slowly moving higher and higher up. Tae grabbed the wandering hand and placed it by his knee.

Hyungsik, still not getting the point, just moved his hand back up. At the same time, he started kissing up Tae's neck, trying to leave hickies. "Hyung- stop. I'm trying to watch the show."

He didn't stop though. If anything he started going harder. They battled against one another for a little, Tae trying to push him off and Hyungsik trying to force himself onto Tae. The last straw was when Taehyung felt Hyungsik grip his crotch through his pants. He used all of his strength to push Hyungsik off of him, and immediately stood up off the couch.

"What the fuck Hyungsik?! W- What's your problem?"

The other boy stood up along with him, visibly frustrated. "My problem? You're the one with the problem. I'm just trying to be fucking spontaneous here!"

"Spontaneous?? Really? Trying to force me into something I clearly don't want to do isn't spontaneous Hyungsik. It's rape."

Hyungsik scoffed. "Well it's your fault. You never want to do a damn thing with me. You barely touch me Tae! Do you- do you not like me or something."

"What? Of course I like you. I wouldn't be dating you if I didn't like you smartass."

"Well you don't act like it! You've never even given me a handjob."

"So because of that I don't like you? Is sex they only way I can show that to you?? We've only been together for like, 2 months. That's not a long time."

"But I've been waiting for you for like half a fucking year now Tae! I've given you time. I've been there for you. So why can't you just do one thing for me? God, you act like such a fucking prude."

The room fell silent. Hyungsik ran a hand through his hair, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. He looked at the younger and saw the tears welling up in his eyes. He immediately started feeling bad about what he said. "Tae I didn't mean that."

"If you didn't mean it you wouldn't have said it." Taehyung huffed and pushed past Hyungsik, despite his many calls to stop.

Tae stormed up the stairs to his room, slamming it shut behind him and then locking it. He sat down on his bed, pulling his knees up to his chest. He didn't let anymore tears fall, he didn't think Hyungsik even deserved that from him.