•34•

Bonus chapter😛 I think I'm just really in a writing mood today. But this one is like reallyyyy short. Y'know...cause it's a bonus one. And I didn't know where to fit this into any other chapters so yeah I just made it it's own

The next day, Jungkook found himself standing at another front door that wasn't his. Only this time it was Jimin's instead of Tae's.

He rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. The person who opened the door was Jimin's dad. The man was ever shorter than his son was, but more bulky. Jungkook smiled down at the older man. "Good afternoon sir, is Jimin home?"

"Yeah he's here." His father nodded, waving for Jungkook to come in, which the boy did. "He's up in his room."

"Thank you." Jungkook politely did a quick bow, and then walked past him. He'd been here before, so he already knew how to get to Jimin's room. Just up the stairs, down the hall, and last door on the left.

He softly knocked on his bedroom door. Jimin's voice could be heard from the other side. "Come in."

Jungkook did just that and walked into the room. "Hey Jimin."

"Oh, hey Kook." Jimin had just been laying in his bed doing something on his laptop. When he saw Jungkook he rolled into his side, propping himself up with his arm. "What brings you here?"

"Well I have to be quick. I have to pick up my mom from some photo printing place in like 20 minutes." Jungkook walked over to Jimin's bed. "Can I sit?"

Jimin nodded, sitting up so he'd have room to sit down next to him. "So, what's up?"

Jungkook rubbed his hands on his own thighs, nervously. "Okay, well I...I think I'm ready to end our little friends with benefits agreement."

"Oh." Jimin nodded slowly. Jungkook tried to look at him to try and get a feel for what he was feeling. But Jimin's eyes were seemingly blank, with not much emotion showing.

"Is that cool with you? It's just that, that void I was filling with the sex...it doesn't really feel empty anymore. If that makes any sense."

"Is it because Tae's back?"

Jungkook furrowed his brows. "Well, partially. But no he's not the only reason." Jimin just nodded quietly. The younger continued talking. "I-it's not like we have to stop talking to eachother or anything. We're still friends, just...without the benefits. Right?"

Jimin looked over at him and smiled. "Yeah. We're still friends. I understand."

"Great." Jungkook smiled at the older, then gave him a quick side hug before hopping up off the bed. "Well I'll see you soon then?"

"Yep, see you soon."

Jimin watched the younger as he walked out of his room, closing the door behind himself. He then laid back down on his bed, facing upwards towards the ceiling. He spoke softly to himself, "No feelings Jimin. No feelings."

He had to keep telling himself that. Honestly he'd been telling himself that for like the past two months. But I guess he got attached too easily.

It was just that with Jungkook, he felt...I don't know, he felt needed. He'd been with Yoongi and Hobi almost since the start of high school. So he'd just gotten used to that feeling, and when they left him, well he didn't know what to do.

He felt alone. Taehyung and Jin were gone. He didn't have too many other friends outside of their immediate little friend group. So when Jungkook and him started getting closer, he couldn't help but get attached. Just like Jungkook was, Jimin was just filling a void. The only difference was that Jungkook healed, Jimin still hasn't.

Jimin wiped a tear from his face that had escaped without him noticing. Taking in a deep breath, he repeated to himself again. "No feelings."

A/n: here's a taekook gif for your guy's troubles.😌

😌