•15•

"Have fun you guys! We'll be back at 9." Jungkook's mom waved to her son and Tae one last time before getting into her uber. "Don't forget to drink responsibly! Especially you Jungkook. I don't want you getting a hangover or a headache or anything like that. Just to be safe. And also-"

"Bye son." Mr. Jeon rolled the window up on his wife's side and told the Uber driving that he could go ahead.

Jungkook could see his mom protesting and trying to roll her window back down before the driver pulled off but his dad wouldn't let her. And then soon enough they were gone.

"Well, that's the last of em." Jungkook placed both of his hands on his hips and let out a sigh of relief. The rest of his family had also left in ubers before his parents.

Taehyung looked at his boyfriend with a mischievous smile. "So, we're the only two here now."

"Yeah we are." Jungkook confirmed, quickly catching onto where Taehyung was going with this. "And nobody's gonna get here for like another 45 minutes or an hour..."

"Well then," Tae grabbed Jungkook's hand and moved closer to him, "why don't we go inside and make use of that time."

"Why don't we?" Jungkook smirked and started to lead Tae back towards the house.

Then they heard a car horn honking. In both their heads they were thinking "please don't be them, please don't be them". But of course,

"WHAT'S UP BITCHESSSS?!! WHERE DA PARTY AT??"

It was them.

Both Jungkook and Tae turned around and let out a deep sigh. Their friends had just pulled up unfashionably early. Yoongi was driving, Hoseok was in the passenger seat, and Jimin, Namjoon and Jin were in the back seat. Jin had his head, or more so half of his body stuck out of the window, yelling as his he wasn't in a neighborhood full of normal quiet people.

"What's up you guys?" Hoseok smiled at the couple as Yoongi parked the car on the curb. Jungkook and Taehyung walked closer to the car.

They greeted all 5 of them as they all got out. Jimin had 2 big bottles of soju in his little hands. "We got alcohol."

Then Namjoon went in the trunk and pulled out a wrapped plate of holiday decorated cookies. He walked over and handed them to Jungkook. "These are from my mom. But she wants her plate back so you can just like, dump them onto another plate."

"I will definitely make sure to get it back to her."

• • •

Over the next 2 hours, almost everyone Jungkook invited had arrived at his house. Amongst the small group there was the main 7 of course, Mingyu and Wonwoo, and a few of his newer friends from college, Shownu, Wonho, and Hwasa. Everybody was gathered in his living room. Talking, drinking, just having a good time.

Jungkook was on the couch, one arm around Tae and his other hand holding a cup of alcohol. They were listening to a story Mingyu was telling everyone about one of his professors at university who just plays opera music the whole time and screams periodically. He would always just leave the lessons on the board. Yeah...but anyways, they were sitting on the couch when they heard the doorbell ring.

Tae turned his head towards the front door and then looked back at Jungkook. "I thought everyone was already here?"

"Nope, I invited one more person." After saying that, Jungkook got up off the couch and jogged over to the door. Tae immediately missed the boy's warmth by his side.

Tae watched his boyfriend excitedly open the door. He couldn't see who it was yet because the door blocked them from his view, but he could see that Jungkook had a big smile on his face. Then the pink haired boy seemingly went in for a hug that lasted a little too long for Tae's liking. Who the hell was this person?