•23•

On his way back to the dorm room, Jimin was no a group FaceTime call with Taehyung and Jin. He was mainly just filling them in on everything that had happened recently with him, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Tae was laying on his bed as he spoke from his end of the phone, "Aw Minnie...I wish we were there. We could all have a sleepover and cuddle and eat like shit."

"Just like we used to." Jin chuckled, from the looks of it he had his phone propped up on something to talk to them and he was simultaneously working on his homework at his desk.

Jimin sighed and threw his head back. "I can't tell you how much I need one of our sleepovers right now..."

Jin pouted and set his pencil down, "How are you holding up so far? I know Hobi's in some of your classes."

"At first, yeah it was hard. But only for the first few days. Honestly, Jungkook has helped me through it a lot. He can be pretty sweet sometimes. I still can't be in the same room as those two for more than 5 minutes but I'm making progress." He tilted his head to the side and shrugged.

"...cool." Tae said in an unintentionally bitter tone.

After a painfully long awkward silence, Jimin actually facepalmed himself. "Fuck, I'm sorry Tae, it completely slipped my mind just now."

Taehyung let out an awkward laugh and scratched his neck, "No no it-it's fine. Really. I guess I just...I didn't know you guys were close like that?"

"Oh...well I guess it's just because we've been rooming together for like half a year now. Trust me, it's partially just cause he's the only one I can talk to now. I haven't gotten close to many people here."

"You're fine, you don't have to explain yourself Minnie. I understand. I'm just glad that you have a shoulder to cry on."

"Thanks Tae."

It was quiet once again, u[ until Jin cleated his throat. "Well, this phone call has become extremely awkward, especially for me. So with that being said, I'm gonna make my exit now."

"Jin no, it doesn't have to be awkward-"

"H-huh? I can't hear you? I- I think we're losing connection."

Tae deadpanned at the camera, "We're literally in the same building."

"Sorry. What was that?! I can't hear you! What did you say? Bye? Oh okay then. Bye!" Then he hung up.

• • •