•2•

Taehyung woke up the next morning in his own dorm room. He only had one class today so he had didn't even have to get up early, but he was kinda forced to because of his roommates' loud music coming from the bathroom.

His roommate was an American of course, because they wanted the international students to really adapt and intermix with the regular students. Namjoon and Jin also were paired with natives. Not that they had any problems with it. But it was just a pain in the ass with the language barrier and all the confusion and misunderstandings.

Even with these problems though, Taehyung and his roommate, Ansel, had become pretty good friends over the past few weeks. That didn't mean that they still couldn't irritate the other from time to time.

Taehyung groggily got out of his bed and stomped over to the bathroom. He banged on the door a couple times before Ansel popped his head out.

"Can I help you?"

Taehyung crossed his arms and said one of the phrases he had learned in English. "Too loud."

Ansel immediately got what he was trying to say and turned down his music, apologizing while doing so. Tae thanked him before going back to his bed. He tried his best to go back to sleep, but that proved unsuccessful when there was a sudden knock on his door.

He let out a loud groan and got up once again, stomping over to the door of their dorm. Swinging it open harshly, he was met by Jin and Namjoon just standing there. Jin's hair was blonde and Joon's was a dark teal color. They had both dyed it over the summer, but Tae decided against doing his. He liked his black hair. But he did cut it to like a mid length, his hair was getting a bit too long for his liking.

"Why aren't you dressed you bum. You said you would go to brunch with us today." Jin reminded the younger, who groaned in response. "Rude."

"I forgot about that." Taehyung face palmed himself.

"You have 20 minutes to get ready and be in the lobby. I have not eaten since last night and I'm fucking starving." Jin grumbled before walking off towards the elevator, arms crossed over his chest.

Namjoon huffed, "You're always starving." He looked back and gave Tae an apologetic shrug before scurrying after the other. Taehyung just waved him off. They both knew how Jin would get whenever he was hungry. It wasn't pleasant.

Tae went back inside his room, picked out his outfit, got ready and was downstairs in the lobby all within 20 minutes.

• • •

"So then the crab snatched me outta midair. And you would think that my back would fucking snap like a twig, but it didn't. And that's when I noticed the crab was wearing MITTENS. Isn't that crazy?"

"So crazy."

"Yeah. So it's holding me and I'm still scared cause like..is it gonna eat me? Is it gonna throw me in the ocean? I don't know. But you know what the crab did?"

"What it do?"

"It KISSED me! With its crab lips. Isn't that sweet?"

"So sweet."

Taehyung stared in between Namjoon, who was animatedly talking about the vivid crab dream he had last night, and Seokjin, who was paying attention and responding but clearly way more interested in the panini he was biting into. Tae and Joon had already finished their food but Jin ordered more cause apparently he was still hungry.

Once that conversation died out, Namjoon started up another one, "Soo, you guys know what today is?"

"Uhh, Friday?" Jin said before munching down on his sandwich again.