•5•

"Hey it's Taehyung, sorry I can't reach the phone right now. Text me or leave a message. Byeee."

That was the fourth time Jungkook had heard that damn voicemail this week, twice just today. He did as Tae's voice told him to do and texted him.

With a heavy sigh, Jungkook tossed his phone across the bed

With a heavy sigh, Jungkook tossed his phone across the bed. At times like these, he was a total pessimist. His mind always told him things like, "Tae's ignoring you", "He doesn't wanna talk to you idiot" and "He's probably gonna break up with you soon, let's go buy some Soju and mint chocolate ice cream just in case, so we can be prepared."

Then there was the tiny bit of optimism in the back of his mind screaming at him, "Don't listen to that pessimistic shit Jungkook. Tae is just either sleeping, hanging out with friends or doing school work. Either way it's for his own benefit and we need to respect that you assmuffin."

Jungkook scoffed and grumbled to himself, "I'm not an assmuffin."

"Who's an assmuffin?" Jimin's voice rang throughout their dorm room, pulling Jungkook out of his self pity party.

"N-no one."

"Mhmm." Jimin plopped down on his own bed straight across from the younger's. He noticed that Jungkook was wearing clothes that were slightly better than the stuff he usually wore to class. Which was sweats or joggers along with a T-shirt or an oversized sweater. But today he was wearing all black shoes, jeans, tight turtleneck sweater. Accompanied by a gold chain and a black belt with a gold buckle. Jimin chuckled a little bit, "Jeez, I didn't know the emo convention was in town."

Jungkook looked up at Jimin then back down at his outfit, "Oh shut up. I just like the color black."

"Look I'm not judging." Jimin chuckled as he judged Jungkook in every way possible, "If this is the first stage of your transition into an E-boy, I'll totally support it. I will be behind you on this all the way, 30%."

"I'm not becoming an E-boy Jimin."

"Why not? I bet Tae would be into it too. Y'know, he could paint your nails for you. Oh- OH and you could grow your hair out! Look like one of those tiktok guys. And then..."

Jungkook fell back on his bed and zoned out as Jimin rambled on about his "transformation". He glanced at the time on the wall and realized he had to get going. Him and Eunha had planned to meet up this weekend for lunch so they could sit and catch up with eachother. They were meeting in like 30 minutes and he was walking again so he had to get a move on.

"Look Jimin, I gotta go." He cut the boy off mid sentence as he stood up off the bed.

"Where are you going? It's Saturday we don't have class." Jungkook told him that he was going out to eat with an old friend and Jimin was quick to ask follow up questions like the nosy boy he was. "Oh who is it? I bet I know them. I know, like, everyone."