•30•

So later that day, Jungkook and Jimin met up with everyone else at Seoul Station. Everyone included, Hobi and Yoongi, Mingyu and Wonwoo, and Eunha, who brought two children of her friends, Eunbi and Yerin. She brought 2 friends who were girls so that she wasn't the only girl in the group while they were there.

Jimin was conversing with the Eunha's friends, getting to know them. While Jungkook on the other hand, was just sitting on a bench zoned out. His chin was resting in the palm of his hand as he stared at nothing in particular. He was too caught up in his own thoughts to have an actual conversation with anyone, so he just stayed to himself until their train came.

He picked up his duffel bag and slung it over his shoulder, walking towards the open train doors with the rest of the group. A hand on his shoulder suddenly pulled Jungkook out of his head. He looked back to see who's hand it was and was met by a concerned Yoongi staring up at him.

"What?" He asked in a low voice.

"Just checking into you. You seem really down right now...?"

Jungkook quickly shook his head. "Oh, no I'm fine. Just kinda...out of it today. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night."

"Oh...is something on your mind?"

He stared at Yoongi, wanting to respond with everything running through his mind. But that would mean he had to actually confront his problems. So instead he just shook his head again and shrugged. "Nah, not really."

"Okay..." Yoongi nodded, "But if you wanna talk about anything, anything at all, I'll be here to listen."

Then the shorter boy walked ahead and caught up with Hobi, slipping his hand into his. Jungkook followed behind them, a small smile on his face. He never really said anything about it but he thought Yoongi and Hoseok were a cute couple. Yeah it sucked that they cut things off with Jimin but... just between us, Yoongi and Hobi were always Jungkook's OTP.

Anyways, once they were all got on the train, they found an area to sit. The seats were organized where there was a table/counter per each 4 seats. So basically they all had to split into small groups. Jungkook sat with Jimin, Mingyu and Wonwoo. Eunha sat with her two friends. And Hobi and Yoongi were only two so they had to sit across from this elderly couple who didn't stop talking the whole ride.

Jungkook did just the opposite of the elderly couple. He put his hood up and leaned back in his seat. For the first hour or so of the train ride, he had his eyes closed but was still awake. Just thinking. That was until he actually did fall asleep.

The next time he opened his eyes it was because he heard Jimin's voice telling him that they had arrived at their destination. He gently rubbed his eyes and let out a short yawn. When he was fully awake though, he realized he was no longer leaning back in his seat, but was leaning on Jimin's shoulder.

Jungkook quickly sat straight back up, and ran his hand through his hair, fixing it. He muttered a soft spoken apology.

"It's fine. You drooled a little though." Jimin chuckled, standing up and shuffling into the aisle. He grabbed his bag from the overhead compartment then looked back down at Jungkook. "You're just lucky this shirt isn't designer. I got it from Costco."

Jungkook watched as he then walked off. He let out a sigh and then followed suit.

Mingyu and Wonwoo, who were sitting across from them the whole time, gave one another a knowing look. Mingyu asked, "You felt the tension too right?"

Wonwoo nodded with a small chuckle, "Definitely."

• • •

About an hour later, the group of students arrived at their hotel. It was a nicer one but it wasn't one of those expensive luxury hotels. The best thing about it was that it was right across the street from the beach. Literally. Like it would take them no more than a minute to reach the ocean from the front entrance of the building.

When they walked inside, the lobby was filled with families on vacation and students who were on spring break, just like them.

They all got in line to check in to their rooms. They all had separate bookings since the student discount only came with single bed rooms. Each room had a couch too though, so that was the alternative to sharing a bed. Luckily they were only staying for 3 nights, so they didn't have to deal with it for too long.

The rooms were of course the two couples, Eunha and her friends(they were small so sharing a bed wouldn't be a problem), and Jungkook and Jimin. Sharing a bed with Jimin wasn't really on Jungkook's bucket list, especially not with what happened yesterday, so he was planning on just going on the couch. Hopefully it was a pullout.

Of course when the pair got up to their room, it wasn't a pullout. And it was only a two seater, so if he did lay on it, his feet would be hung over the edge. He'd have to just rough it out with sharing a bed for a few days, it'd be fine.

Once they had gotten settled in, it was time to go back out. Since it was somewhat early in the day, around 2 pm, they decided to get lunch and then walk down to the beach. There were a l0t of people at the beach but it wasn't too crowded. Everyone was spaced out along the long strip of sand.

The group set up their towels and other belongings in an open spot. While everyone else was stripping down to just their bathing suits, Jungkook still had his shirt on while rubbing sun screen on his arms, legs and face. Basically every exposed part of his body. He wasn't really planning on getting in the water in the first place. At least not today.

Everyone then went and got in the water, leaving him behind. Expect for both Mingyu and Jimin, who looked back when they realize he wasn't following. Mingyu raised an eyebrow at him, "You're not getting in?"

"Nah, I think I'm just gonna relax over here for a while."

"You sure? You don't even just wanna get your feet wet?" His friend pushed the question further, but Jungkook had the same answer.

"Yeah I'm sure. You guys go on without me. Have fun." Jungkook gave them both a small smile, then sat down on his towel. Mingyu shrugged and then ran off to catch up with Wonwoo. But Jimin lingered for a little longer.

"Jungkook," Jimin started but Jungkook quickly cut him off.

"I'm fine Jimin. Go ahead."

Jimin pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheek and nodded. He forced a smile then spun on his heel and walked away towards the water. Jungkook's jaw clenched naturally as he watched the older boy walk away from him.

And as he watched, he also couldn't help but notice Jimin's figure. It was definitely...admirable, among other things. Jungkook let his mind wander. He thought of Jimin, and his body, and...the different positions his body would look good in- "What the fuck." Jungkook quickly cut his own thoughts off when he realized what he was thinking.

Those definitely had to be intrusive thoughts. You know, when you start thinking about something that you never even want to do or even think about. Yeah...that was it, just intrusive thoughts. He told himself that over and over again as he laid down on his beach towel.

• • •

Later that night Jimin was sat on the bed in their hotel room. The TV was paying, but he was scrolling on his phone. He looked up when he heard the bathroom door open and close. He saw Jungkook walking from the door and slipping on some sandals. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. It was like 10, where the hell was he about to go?

"Going somewhere?" Jimin didn't mean to sound like a middle aged parent wondering where there child was sneaking off to, but he did.

Jungkook, who already had a hand on the door, turned to look at him. "Yeah, I am. I'll be back."

Jimin tried to ask where he was going, not to nag, but just in case anything happened he'd know where he was. But Jungkook didn't even give him a chance. By the time Jimin opened his mouth to say something, the door was closing and Jungkook was gone.

The older boy just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, feeling disrespected. "Fucking teenagers man, I swear."