•37•

a/n: can I just say, I LOVE how most people in the comments are worried more about vmin's relationship more than taekook's😂😂 hilarious

Taehyung and Jungkook woke up in the same position as they fell asleep in, except they ended up under the covers somehow.

Tae was the first to wake up. He yawned quietly and stretched his arms out, untangling himself from the other. He rolled onto his back and sat up. After scanning around the room, he saw his phone on the floor, right next to his pants and his shirt.

He got up and put both pieces of clothing back on, then grabbed his phone and sat back down on the bed. His battery was at like 5% since he hadn't charged it since yesterday morning. Tae noticed it that he had three new messages, all from Hyungsik.

 Tae noticed it that he had three new messages, all from Hyungsik

Taehyung sighed after reading the texts. The feeling from last night was gone, and was replaced by this heavy guilt instead.

It didn't matter if he had stronger feelings for Jungkook, he still made a promise to be faithful to Hyungsik when he agreed to be his boyfriend. He thought of a response and texted him back.

He put his phone on Jungkook's charger, so he could get some sort of power in his phone before he left

He put his phone on Jungkook's charger, so he could get some sort of power in his phone before he left. Just then he heard shuffling in the bed behind him, followed by a yawn. Jungkook, who was now awake, sat up in his bed and scooted up behind Taehyung. He wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Good morning beautiful." He placed a soft kiss on Tae's neck.

Taehyung closed his eyes, savoring this feeling for a moment more, before having to face the reality of their situation. He sighed and placed grabbed Jungkook's hands, taking them off of his waist. "Jungkook, last night was...nice. But, I shouldn't have done this. I...I cheated on Hyungsik, and I feel horrible about it."

Jungkook pulled back from Taehyung and rested back on his headboard. The blankets covered him just enough so that no extra parts were showing. "Seriously? I mean, if you liked him that much I don't think you'd be here right now."

Tae turns to face the younger with a frown on his face. "Of all people, you should understand what it feels like to be cheated on. I mean, I didn't exactly cheat no you but you thought I did, so your feelings were real."