•31•

A/N: you guys this is the LAST chapter with a jikook focus. I promise taekook is coming, just trust the process. Please don't hate me for it😭It'll all play out in the end🙏🏾🤞🏾

• • •

The next day wasn't too crazy. They ate breakfast at their hotel and then decided to walk the strip of stores and markets along the beach. There were a bunch of cool little souvenir and snack shops. There was so much to explore, so they ended up splitting up into different groups to go do what they wanted.

Jungkook went with Wonwoo and Mingyu to go to this one store that was packed with anime merch. As the walked along the streets to get there, Mingyu nudged Jungkook, getting his attention. Then he asked, "So, we gotta know, are you and Jimin like...a thing now?"

"What?" Jungkook's face immediately formed into a frown. "W-why would you think that?"

Mingyu shrugged, "I don't know, you guys are just giving off that vibe lately."

Wonwoo hummed in agreement, "Yeah, if you ask me it's kinda weird."

"Wha- it's not- there isn't anything going on between us." Jungkook persisted, but to no avail from the other boys.

"Mhm. Sure. I don't believe you. But sure." Wonwoo chuckled.

Then Mingyu, who was walking next to him, put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Look, you really don't have to lie to us. But I just hope you know what you're getting into with him. I mean, isn't Jimin one of Tae's best friends? If you want a second chance with Taehyung, I don't think hooking up with his bestie is the key to his heart."

"Hold up," Wonwoo then corrected his boyfriend. "Jungkook broke up with Tae, not the other way around. So what do you mean second chance? Taehyung should be the one wanting a second chance."

Then the two of them branched off into a conversation about Jungkook, as if he wasn't right there next to them. "Well I mean with how sad he was, you would think he regretted it."

"Well then why would he break up with him in the first place if he was gonna regret it."

"What the fuck Wonwoo? You don't always just know if you're gonna regret something. If we all knew what we'd regret, we wouldn't regret anything, cause we wouldn't do the thing we'd regret because we'll know we'll regret it."

"....what?"

Jungkook loudly cleared his throat, quieting the two boys. "Look, can we just go to this store and not talk about this anymore? Please."

The couple saw the look on his face and could tell he was being completely serious, so they backed off the subject and just switched the topic to the store they were going to. Talking about what they planned on buying.

• • •

Later that night everyone was back at the hotel in their respective rooms, tired from the long day of being at the beach, walking and touring Busan.

Just light the night before, Jimin was laying on the bed, watching TV, when Jungkook up and left again. Saying that he would be back.

This time though, Jimin was curious. So like any other curious person would do, he followed him. Like a minute after Jungkook left, Jimin put on his slippers, grabbed his room key and quietly opened the door. He peeked out into the hallway to see if he was there, but didn't see him, so he fully walked into the hallway, letting the door close behind him.

He quickly shuffled down the hall to the elevator. Looking at the number above it, Jimin noticed that the elevator was currently on the rooftop, which if he wasn't mistaken, was where the pool was. He pressed the up button and waited for it to arrive.