•33•

A few days later Namjoon had come over to Jungkook's house to hangout. They were currently up in his room playing Call of Duty and talking. The two of them sat side by side on the edge of Jungkook's bed.

"Dude why would you even choose that gun, you can't kill shit with that." Jungkook scoffed at the load out Namjoon had chose for their match.

Namjoon laughed cockily. "It's not about the gun, it's about the player. And frankly I'm a better player than you. Which I why I won last round."

"Um no. You won last round because my controller got disconnected and you killed me while I was trying to put it back in."

"But did I win?"

"It was like by default-"

Joon cut him off, waving his hand in front of him. "Ah ah, did I win? Yes or no?"

"...yes."

"End of discussion."

They played a few more rounds, Jungkook won them all, up until Namjoon didn't wanna play anymore. He said that the game was just rigged or something. Jungkook chuckled and fell back onto the bed, sprawling his arms out. He stared of at the ceiling, thinking.

Then he spoke, "Joon, can I tell you something?"

"Um, I don't see why not."

Jungkook sat back up to look the older boy in the eye. "You can't tell anyone though, okay?"

Namjoon squinted at the younger, his eyebrows lowering on his forehead. "...okay."

"Okay. Well um." He pursed his lips together before letting it out. "Over the past few months...me and Jimin have been, like, hooking up."

"WHAT?!" Namjoon was shocked to say the least. It was written all over his face as well. "W-why? Does Tae know? Why would you guys do that? Are you guys like...together?"

Jungkook quickly denied the last question by shaking his head. "No, we're not dating or anything. We were just hooking up, I promise. And it wasn't even like we didn't everyday or something. We probably fucked like 5 times tops in 3 months. That's not that much."

"If you ask me it's five times too many." Namjoon shook his head dissaprovingly. "What if Taehyung finds out? What then?"

"Well I'm hoping he never has to." Jungkook told him. "I'm planning on cutting things off with Jimin soon anyways. If I want any chance at winning Tae back, I have to put that behind us."

"Honestly, everything you just said sounds kinda sleazy."

The younger boy frowned at that response. "What? How?"

Namjoon shrugged, "Well first, the fact that you would just drop Jimin like that just because Tae's back in town. Second, you having sex with Tae's best friend, that's a dick move. And third, what do you mean win Tae back? He has a boyfriend. His heart isn't just a prize that you can toss around like a ball. This isn't a game. What he needs is security. If his current boyfriend can give him that, maybe you should just leave things the way they are."

Jungkook couldn't even respond to that. He just had to take it, cause he knew Namjoon was right.

The room was quiet, until his mom barged into the room. "Hey boys! You hungry? I made little fruits in little shapes. I used that fruit shape cutter that I got from Costco. See?" The woman walked over with the plate of shaped fruit, showing it to them. "They're stars."

Jungkook took the plate from his mom. "Thanks mom."

"Thank you so much Mrs. Jeon." Namjoon smiled up at her. "But you really don't have to do that for us anymore. We're grown men. We should be the ones getting you snacks instead."