•12•

The next morning Jungkook woke up with Taehyung wrapped in his arms, instead of the pillow he had been cuddling for the last 6 months. His clothed chest was pressed against Tae's back. His alarm was going off, which was why he woke up in the first place. He had to get up and get ready for his class and his final exam today. But he only had one and it was early(10 AM) so he had the rest of the day off to spend with his boyfriend.

Taehyung stirred in his sleep at the sound of the alarm. He turned away from the loud noise and tucked his face into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook reached out and grabbed his phone as quick as he could so that Tae wouldn't fully wake up yet, then turned off the alarm.

The younger figured to just let Taehyung rest now, since jet lag would probably be hitting him pretty hard pretty soon. After all, the Korea time zone was about 16 hours ahead of California's.

But when Jungkook tried to subtly untangle himself from Taehyung and get out of the bed, he found himself being pulled back in and snuggled into.

Tae mumbled into his shirt, "Don't leave meee. You're really warm."

Jungkook smiled fondly at the older. "Love, I gotta get ready. I have class remember?"

He was quiet for a few seconds and then Taehyung let out a sigh and rolled over onto his back. "Fine then, leave me. I'll just go and cuddle with Jimin."

Now Tae started to get out of the bed but it was Jungkook's turn to pull him back into his arms. "Okay I'll stay a little longer."

Tae smiled as the younger embraced him once again, this time placing a soft kiss on his cheek. Then another on his temple, followed by one on his forehead that he let linger for a few seconds. They both hummed contently whilst nuzzling into one another. It was disgustingly adorable.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered warmly.

Tae giggled into his boyfriend's neck, and one upped him. "I love you more."

"I love you most." Again, disgustingly adorable.

The older thought for a second and then came up with a winner. "Oh yeah? I love you 3000."

Jungkook gasped dramatically and pulled back to look at Taehyung who was just giggling softly. "Too soon, Tae. Too soon."

After a more few minutes, filled with kisses and sweet whispers being exchanged, Tae finally let Jungkook out of the bed so that he could start getting ready for class. The younger slipped out from under the blankets and got up, walking towards his closet. He had showered last night so all he had to do was change clothes.

Tae propped himself up on his elbow as he watched his boyfriend start undressing. First he switched his shorts out for a pair of black jeans. Then Jungkook took off his shirt, revealing his bare back to Taehyung.

Well maybe not fully bare.

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

Taehyung burst out into a fit of teary eyed laughter when he saw the large tattoo on Jungkook's back. The one that claimed Jungkook was his bitch.

Jungkook quickly looked back at Tae's outburst. When he realized what he was talking about, his cheeks immediately started heating up. He had forgotten about the big ass tattoo on his back, along with the fact he never told Tae about it. He was too embarrassed to ever tell him. Him and Yoongi were both gonna get their's removed. Well Jungkook was just gonna get the "bitch" removed, because he still was Taehyung's, but he just didn't feel good with a vulgar word printed on his skin. But still they didn't go through with it because of how expensive the procedure was.