•18•

10:00

Just as they had planned, the boys had all arrived at Mingyu's New Year's Party around the same time. Around 10 o'clock. They had all ordered Ubers thought because nobody wanted to be a designated driver for the night.

The scene was loud and loaded with dozens and dozens of college student, and a few high school students that just had connections. This came as no surprise because Mingyu did have a shit ton of friends and acquaintances here in Seoul. Speaking of Mingyu, he was currently approaching the 7 of them with a smile on his face.

"What's up you guys! Glad you could make it!" As the boys greeted Mingyu back, Wonwoo came up from behind him and threw his arm over his shoulder.

Wonwoo smiled down at the group, "Hey guys! I gotta borrow this guy for a second." He began to pull Mingyu backwards with him,  but yelled towards them, "Drinks and snacks are in the kitchen! Bathroom is upstairs to the left! And the DJ is not taking requests! Text or come find one of us if you need anything! Have fun!!"

Once the couple disappeared into the crowd, the 7 boys just stood there staring at each other. Until Jimin finally spoke up.

"Well, I'm gonna go get wasted."

• • •

11:30

An hour and a half and a ton of drinks later, 5 of the guys had just plopped down on a vacant couch towards the side of the main dance floor. Namjoon was on one side with Jin sitting on his lap. Jin had his legs up and they were settled on Jimin, who sat in the middle spot, drunkenly laughing at who knows what with Taehyung, who was leaning on Jungkook's side. Jungkook was sitting up on the arm rest.

"Tae- I'm serious," Jimin said while giggling, "2020 is gonna be our year. I can feel it in my left tit."

Taehyung scoffed back at him and hiccuped. "You know damn well you're flat chested. Joon's the one with the tits."

"You right."

"I am NOT." Namjoon gave Jimin a slap on the shoulder and scowled at him. Jimin was basically unfazed by it though.

"Oh you wanna box boobie boy?"

"HA"

Jungkook laughed softly at their banter, then stood up from where he was sitting. This made Tae look up at him, since his pillow was suddenly gone. "Where you goin?"

"I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Jungkook leaned down and gave Tae a quick kiss before walking off into the crowd. Taehyung watched him until he couldn't be seen anymore, then he heard Jimin.

"He probably has to shit. That's what a few shots of tequila can do to you."

Taehyung laughed a little and then turned his attention back to Jimin. I only say Jimin because Namjoon has Jin preoccupied with his random trivia questions. Tae and Jimin hated them but Jin always loved them, so they never say anything.

"Anywayss, where's- hiccup- where's tweedle doo and tweedle damn?"

"...you talking about Hoseok and Yoongi?"