•42•

Taehyung closed his phone mans then tossed it onto his bed right beside his large open suitcase

Taehyung closed his phone mans then tossed it onto his bed right beside his large open suitcase. He started placing some of the clothes he just folded into it neatly. He saw his phone light up again, and leaned down to look at the notification.

It turned out to be another text from Hyungsik. I say "another" because he's been texting Taehyung nonstop this whole week. He was apologizing and saying that he was sorry for ripping Jungoo, that he was overreacting.

Tae rolled his eyes and ignored this text just like all the other ones. He ignore them cause he knew the apologies weren't sincere. If it was, Hyungsik would've called him or better yet, would've tried to apologize in person.

The boy just went on about his business, doing some necessary chores around his house for the next hour until he heard the doorbell ring.

He had been preparing everything he wanted to say for the past week, so by now, he was ready. Tae went up to the front door and opened it, revealing an anxious looking Jungkook on the other side.

"Oh, hi." He said, bringing his hand out of his pocket to wave at Tae.

"Hey." Taehyung gave him a small smile. "Come in, we can sit in the living room."

The older boy closed the door behind Jungkook and then walked with him to the living room. They sat on opposite ends of the 4-seater couch. Taehyung turned his entire body to face Jungkook, who was more of the defensive side at the moment, faced forward and only turned his head.

After a silence that lasted about 20 seconds, Tae spoke first. "Last time we talked, I feel like I ambushed you and didn't let you fully explain yourself. I'm not mad at you, at the moment. So, can you just....tell me why? That's all I want to know. Explain to me your side of things, cause I already got Jimin's."

"Honestly?"

"Well I'm not asking you to lie to me."

Jungkook nodded, clasping his hands together softly. "Well, for starters, I have regretted breaking up with you...ever since that night. You know how I just get impulsive at times. I don't fully think things through before I do them. So that happened, and I was a mess Tae. I just wanted you back. And I went on like that for a while, I was just in a funk. Jimin was helping me get through it, or at least he was trying. But then he got dumped and I saw how sad he was...so we kinda switched places and I was a shoulder for him to cry on, and he was the same for me. So now, we're mainly hanging out with eachother, we were living together. I guess I just, slowly starting seeing him in a different light."