•28•

A/N: PLEASE READ‼️
So the reason this chapter took a little longer is because it was extremely hard for me to write. Reasons being for mentions of s**cide. I have been through similar situations so writing this brought me back into those situations a little. But nothing too bad. But enough that I considered not even posting this chapter. But I decided to include because of awareness. Because this type of stuff does happen. It's a sad reality but it shouldn't be shielded from the public like is doesn't exist. Now, there's isn't anything graphic in this chapter at all, so you don't have to worry about that, but like I said there are mentions of it. So just a trigger warning.

The next morning, the first thing Taehyung did was check his phone. To both his surprise and disappointment, he still had no messages or calls from Seojoon. But he did have one text from Jin, asking him if he wanted to eat breakfast with him and Namjoon at 10. He looked at the time and saw it was around 9 am right now, so he texted back and agreed.

Tae got out of bed and did his regular morning routine. He showered, brushed his teeth, and went through this skincare routine. Then once he was dressed, he headed downstairs to meet with Jin and Namjoon in the lobby of their dorm building.

"Morning." Jin greeted Tae with a smile when he saw him.

"Hey." Taehyung looked around, noticing that only one half of the couple was here. "Where's Joon?"

"Oh, he slept in so he's in the shower right now. He said he'll meet us at the dining hall later."

Taehyung made a small O shape with his mouth and nodded in acknowledgement. Then the pair walked over to the dining hall by themselves. Once they were there they got their food, which consisted of waffles, eggs, bacon and juice, they went and sat down at an open table.

"So," Jin picked up one of the dry waffles on his plate and took a bite out of it, "How'd your little date with Hyungsik go yesterday."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "I already told you, it wasn't a date. We aren't dating. We are just casually hanging out, y'know? Taking things slow. I just wanna feel things out before just hopping into something new."

"Give it a few more weeks, you're gonna be feeling something out, that's for sure." Jin cackled at his own joke, tearing off another piece of his waffle.

The younger playfully mocked his laugh, shaking his head slightly and then started to eat his piece of bacon. He only got one piece because too much bacon would make Hoseok stomach, probably the grease.

Him and Jin talked and ate for another couple of minutes before Namjoon came and joined them. He was dressed comfortably and his hair was still a little damp from his shower. He didn't even bother to get food before coming to the table, and the look on his face was somber.

Jin almost instantly picked up on this and softly took Joon's hand in his own. "Hey, are you okay? Did something just happen?"

Namjoon shook his head sadly, glancing up at Taehyung and then putting his head down. Now Tae was pretty concerned too. Namjoon said to them, "You guys didn't hear..."

"Hear what Namjoon?" Jin frowned, getting mad that he was asking if they heard what happened instead of just telling them what happened.

"Tae...your friend, Seojoon. He- last night, he killed himself."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Oh ha ha, that's so funny. Don't joke about something like that Namjoon."

Namjoon clenched his jaw and shook Hoseok head, "I'm not joking Tae. I wish I was. They- they found his body outside of the dorms this morning. I'm so sorry."